Login Search

NBA Playoffs 2014 Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
twizz, is this fun for you? you just like posting dumb shit and then getting shit on? something wrong with u..

What's fun for me is seeing that Leet has absolutely no idea why he took Miami. None. If he gives a reason, he'll say ZigZag. That's all this goof has.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

leetreaper gave t-wizzle 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
What's fun for me is seeing that Leet has absolutely no idea why he took Miami. None. If he gives a reason, he'll say ZigZag. That's all this goof has.
I'm plus 30 units in regular season, 77-55 in playoffs, 6-0 in finals, +10 units in wnba already, +33 units in ncaa tourney and have absolutely no idea what i'm doing???, ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Guy SEEK HELP ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I think you need some Zigs-Zags packed with some of Colorado's finest. Obviously your current medication is not working...

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
I'm plus 30 units in regular season, 77-55 in playoffs, 6-0 in finals, +10 units in wnba already, +33 units in ncaa tourney and have absolutely no idea what i'm doing???, ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Guy SEEK HELP ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Plus 30 units in the regular season is a lie. I proved that time and time again this year. You faked your record on not just a weekly basis, but nearly a daily basis.

77-55 in Playoffs. Good job. What about units though? Seemed to me you lost most big plays.

I can't believe you're bragging about betting the WNBA. That's just comical. Women's basketball lmao.

+33 units ncaa tourney? How about regular season when you got your ass handed to you?

Plus 30 units in the regular season is a lie. I proved that time and time again this year. You faked your record on not just a weekly basis, but nearly a daily basis.

77-55 in Playoffs. Good job. What about units though? Seemed to me you lost most big plays.

I can't believe you're bragging about betting the WNBA. That's just comical. Women's basketball lmao.

+33 units ncaa tourney? How about regular season when you got your ass handed to you?
who cares what sport he bets on? a winner is a winner.

i personally just went back to apr 30 and did out his record, he only had 7-10 plays over 1 unit, and id say they were about even, and gun to head id say he was 1 or 2 over 50%, so no he definitely didnt "lose most big plays".. you just make shit up, its pathetic

Who gives a flying fukk. If he chooses his picks by shaking a magic 8 ball, he is 6-0 and you are... just another losing troll. So go ahead and post your miami heat bet pumpkin. Papa leet will take care of you here on out