Login Search

NBA Playoffs 2014 Thread

Last Post

Leet, congrats on the winners again man, you have been doing extremely well this playoffs! BOL the rest of the finals!

I want to start by saying I know I am new to this forum thing, and I attempt to avoid the whole "argue and bittch about each other" thing on here, but I do have one small piece of constructive criticism, and then I will get off my high horse and STFU about it.....You certainly have posted many more winners than losers since I came onto this site four months ago, while Twizzle has posted ungodly amounts of losers compared to winners (sorry Twiz, but the truth is the truth)....I don't know the extent of why you two dislike each other so much, but certainly do not need to know the details....But every time you do have a losing day (which is not often) and Twiz happens to be on the same side, I feel like that gets used for a crutch, and it is no longer about you mis-handicapping the day, but it is this "bad luck" of the other dude....Just saying you gotta own up to the losses like you celebrate your wins....

Again, not trying to be a hater, but I have respect for your abilities thus far, and just had to throw that out there....Anyway, I hope you keep winning and moving that $$ in the right direction....BOL

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Never a doubt... except for ya know, WHEN YOU DECLARED THE GAME OVER!

What an idiot.
I'm 99% sure the only reason you're not banned is because you're the most awesome fade material in the history of sports betting.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

bettermovefast gave CJ 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Spurs -4 -106 (6x)

San Antonio wins again tonight. I think a lot of people expect Heat to bounce back and even it up. Miami can still win the series even if they fall down 0-2.

I think Spurs win tonight, Heat win Game 3, and Game 4 will be totally up for grabs.

So is the play gonna be Miami ML or + the points?