Login Search

NBA Playoffs 2014 Thread

Last Post

I closed my over bet last night when the line was getting close to 230, so i almost got the full payout. Got like 0.10 units less than the full payout would have been. If you have the opportunity to do this you really should. Sucks to lose a bet like the one yesterday, so i always close them out when i can turn them in for a proper payout.

GL today leet, imma be tailing as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by thecutter View Post
Yeah but we deserved that under just like the over yesterday. If west made the ft 2 nights ago last night woulda hurt way worse
Very good point.. Only difference is that game was WAY under at half and should have gone under.. This game was WAY over at half and should have gone over.. But still i do agree

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
Pacers Under 182.5

Tomorrow:

OKC Under 207.0 3*Units

Finally someone who likes the UNDER! Close out games in playoffs usually go under. Someone posted a stat about o/u percentages in close out games in the playoffs. 1st round, 2nd round, Conference Finals and Finals. I dont remember the exact numbers BUT for games 6/7 about 70%+ favored the UNDER more than the over. Now game 7s had the best percentage for the under rate in each round. Look at the 1st round game 7 MAVS/SPURS... It went over in that game 7. Being the ECF game 6 I figure there will be more defense tonight than the previous games. LETS GET IT GL