Login Search

NBA Playoffs 2014 Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

Maybe one day you'll learn not to blindly tail.
Hey, I was loving my play with 120 pts at halftime AZZHOLE - lol I lost 100 on 1 play, oh no!!! I am doomed, LOL...

Already hit a +290 paraly with Berdych -4, Isner +3 & Tsonga ML for 290 I am bitter about the horrible second half, but I already made that back plus double today, LOL!!!

Fuk off Twizz, no one gives a shyte about you in here. Go back to your fade thread, you sound so dumb posting in here. Have a wonderful day

Quote Originally Posted by randynsales View Post
i have a great idea what it means i only bet no more than 30% of my bank roll on any wager i feel whenever you invest anymore than that its not investing its gambling i meant no disrespect i was speaking of my own loss on the tail
Hey randy, I was not referring to you at all. If you though that, sorry. My comments were all directed towards AirWizz, another "poster" on this site. I was agreeing with you & giving you a cheers for the 'money management' comment.

I was also only speaking of my own loss last night, until AirWizz made a comment on MY post. Dont you love how some people get in your shit for NO reason??? Best of luck tonight man, lets hope Leet throws out another good play. I liked my play last night, just didn't hit in the end was all..

Have a good day sir