Login Search

NBA Playoffs 2014 Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
ok, but dont you feel like you missed out on a huge score if you loved the game...
maybe your lean became less strong as time went on - i just recall seeing you the other day talk about how much you were going big on indy..

either way, nice call....

here was the post....i thought i was gonna look in here and see 5-10x
Yeah, i'm dumb, should've won 5x more at least...

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
Total crapshoot tonight without Ibaka, you never know what happens...will Perkins step up???
No shot. Perkins is absolute garbage. San Antonio ML might be the safest play tonight (actually considering ML parlay w rangers for a 2:1 payout). Anyways, tonight is going to come down to how much you trust Steven Adams on the glass and if he can do the sorry work. OKC has struggled all year to find that 3rd scorer after durant and Westbrook. I don't see who will be the guy. Maybe Jackson? But that means a lot of 2 PG sets for OKC. Who knows but I do think spurs ML is the best play on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
No shot. Perkins is absolute garbage. San Antonio ML might be the safest play tonight (actually considering ML parlay w rangers for a 2:1 payout). Anyways, tonight is going to come down to how much you trust Steven Adams on the glass and if he can do the sorry work. OKC has struggled all year to find that 3rd scorer after durant and Westbrook. I don't see who will be the guy. Maybe Jackson? But that means a lot of 2 PG sets for OKC. Who knows but I do think spurs ML is the best play on the board.
Spurs ML appears safe but there's no way I lay the -250 going against the best scorer in the game + another top 15 player in the league.