Login Search

NBA Playoffs 2014 Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
Hilarious AirFUKK says they not gonna get 80 and they gonna be at 60 in first half

Cant make this shit up
Actually, just to make sure he doesn't come back in and say we're all a lying bunch of sheep, he did say the Hawks' team total was gonna be under 90. Either way, barring a miracle, he's sucking hind tit again!

Quote Originally Posted by inZane View Post
Actually, just to make sure he doesn't come back in and say we're all a lying bunch of sheep, he did say the Hawks' team total was gonna be under 90. Either way, barring a miracle, he's sucking hind tit again!
Originally Posted by t-wizzle This is a letdown situation for Atlanta. They let a golden opportunity slip away the other day. Now Indiana will come home and defend homecourt. I expect a big time defensive effort from the Pacers. Atlanta might not reach 80 in this game.

Originally Posted by t-wizzle This is a letdown situation for Atlanta. They let a golden opportunity slip away the other day. Now Indiana will come home and defend homecourt. I expect a big time defensive effort from the Pacers. Atlanta might not reach 80 in this game.

76 with almost 8 minutes left.

I almost puked after i read that, the guy is CLUELESSSS