NBA Playoffs 2014 Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
Ok, here's the card boys for tonight:

1. Cats 1H +6.0

2. Cats +10.5

GOGOGO!!!
Power Rating Line
The power rating system is based on recent game results. The section should be used to compare the relative strength of the two teams involved. A power line is calculated using both teams ratings and home field advantage. Where the power line differs significantly from the current line, the team with the edge is indicated.
Power Rating

Estimate Edge
CHARLOTTE
MIAMI -2

Leetreaper,

Can you give me some insight into your first half Charlotte +6? In my research, I am seeing a trend where Miami is 7-1 in the last 8 meetings in Miami over the last three years covering a 1st Qtr. spread of 3 or less when Charlotte comes to town....Now obviously this is just the 1st qtr and you are looking at the first half, but I simply just wanted to know your reasoning before I make my Miami -3 1st qtr play....Or don't make that play ha....BOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pattycakes0909 View Post
Leetreaper,

Can you give me some insight into your first half Charlotte +6? In my research, I am seeing a trend where Miami is 7-1 in the last 8 meetings in Miami over the last three years covering a 1st Qtr. spread of 3 or less when Charlotte comes to town....Now obviously this is just the 1st qtr and you are looking at the first half, but I simply just wanted to know your reasoning before I make my Miami -3 1st qtr play....Or don't make that play ha....BOL
Well, they should've covered last time if not for that impossible collapse, plus this is a Zig Zag game, hopefully Heat plays worse and Cha plays better like most games do...gl