Login Search

NBA Playoffs 2014 Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
Yeah,

that rocket loss stung a little

but at least I did not pay for any juice.....

Imagine those who took the ML

Not paying juice is always a good thing.....
I didn't pay for any juice either, but I had an awesome opp to cash 2 big parlays with Houston, arg....

I think ya'll know I live in Houston, this city was bummed the fuk out this morning. I still can't believe they blew an 11 point lead with like 4 mins to go, unfing real...

Leet, like you said these games are very hard to read and I think the juice on the ml is too high. I looked at first team to score 20 and I like okc. Just think they are more equipped to come out and rattle off a quick run like they did last game. Memphis is a team where they have to slow the game down and work inside out. If Ibaka and Perkins can bang with zbo and gasol those missed shots with lead to quick run outs for okc which will hopefully lead to first 20 score! BOL

The over is 10-4 the last 14, and it's 15-5-1 here in Indy between these two. In fact, the pacers have played 8 overs out of their last nine games, and the other one was a push. Now prior to that, they were 11-1 to the under. IMO, if you like Indy's chances, you probably like the under as well. Personally, I can't get a feel for this game. I can see it going either way, side and total. Good luck to all!