Login Search

NBA Playoffs 2014 Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
I'm asking why you like it at 6. Can you give a legit answer to that or no?
I'm in Northern VA watch a lot of Wiz and Nationals games. I like the 6 cause the wiz are 7-4 on games as 3.5-6 point dogs....it's two scores either way and I think the Wiz guards are gonna give the bulls big time probelems with Wall and Beal.....Bulls guards are terrible....I'm on the ML also and the Wizards series Wizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
I think it's a fair question. If he wants to respond with childish answers then that's fine. I don't see why it's such a difficult question to answer though.
Because, if it was anyone else, he would have answered it. But, because you're such a pindick, and everybody on this thread would stand in line for hours, just to get a chance to bitchslap your ass, he gave you the answer he chose...

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post

I'm in Northern VA watch a lot of Wiz and Nationals games. I like the 6 cause the wiz are 7-4 on games as 3.5-6 point dogs....it's two scores either way and I think the Wiz guards are gonna give the bulls big time probelems with Wall and Beal.....Bulls guards are terrible....I'm on the ML also and the Wizards series Wizzle.
Well,

I'm a line reader

and the line says take wash ATS

I doubt the 6 will come into play either way