Login Search

NBA Playoffs 2014 Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by jpalm33 View Post
Leet you're an animal, thank you for what you do and thank you for making my Easter weekend. My 4/20 celebration just got a lot bigger thanks to your picks yesterday, tailed mavs 1h as well let's keep rolling!
Anytime bro, that's why it's a gambling forum, gotta help each other out to win...let all the losers stay in AirWizzle thread...

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
Was in church and saw your +5 1st half and put it in.....yea I'm going to hell but so are all you assholes so save me a seat......good shit leet man....keep killin em
Quote Originally Posted by BCC585 View Post
tailed on the 1st half but i dont think I'm going to touch the 2h
good luck today leet

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
Anytime bro, that's why it's a gambling forum, gotta help each other out to win...let all the losers stay in AirWizzle thread...
Don't let it break your focus... Guy is just a sore loser that he's been here longer than you but your playoff thread has 3x as many views. I couldn't care less about your damn record. Let our bankrolls be proof of your record. Meanwhile he has negative units so far.

Really sad this has to be an issue considering we all have the same goal here. Stick to your own threads. If leet were deceptive, don't you think we would know? Twiz is just being a baby at this point.. fcking irritating

Oh, and happy easter.
Last edited by ncwahoowa; 04-20-14 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Happy Easter

Quote Originally Posted by ncwahoowa View Post
Don't let it break your focus... Guy is just a sore loser that he's been here longer than you but your playoff thread has 3x as many views. I couldn't care less about your damn record. Let our bankrolls be proof of your record. Meanwhile he has negative units so far.

Really sad this has to be an issue considering we all have the same goal here. Stick to your own threads. If leet were deceptive, don't you think we would know? Twiz is just being a baby at this point.. fcking irritating

Oh, and happy easter.
Happy Easter to you and your family as well!