Login Search

NBA Playoffs 2014 Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
i dont understand how people can possibly bet on the pacers at this point, especially giving 8 points.. mind boggling
I have them to win the series in a parlay. Screw the 1 game from my pov, but still, how the hell do they get down by 20 against Atlanta?

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
Indiana really might be done...Hibbert should be dominating people and he just looks completely lost...you nailed it bro
yea i didnt expect them to look any different than they had late in the season..
Quote Originally Posted by BCC585 View Post
60% of the public was on Indy -7.5/-8 today.
The live line is now +12.5
haha i just dont get it.
Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
I have them to win the series in a parlay. Screw the 1 game from my pov, but still, how the hell do they get down by 20 against Atlanta?
having them to win the series is one thing. taking them to win by 8 over any team in the nba is downright insane at this point

For real, today helped to me out a little from the grave I've been digging for myself in bases this past week. Much appreciated.

I don't know why it is, but it has been oddly entertaining/captivating watching the Pacers self destruct at the end of the season. Looks like the trend continues. Kinda feel bad for them and their fans, but fack it. We got a win off 'em today. Amiright? Haha hopefully plenty more where that came from.

Quote Originally Posted by bettermovefast View Post
For real, today helped to me out a little from the grave I've been digging for myself in bases this past week. Much appreciated.

I don't know why it is, but it has been oddly entertaining/captivating watching the Pacers self destruct at the end of the season. Looks like the trend continues. Kinda feel bad for them and their fans, but fack it. We got a win off 'em today. Amiright? Haha hopefully plenty more where that came from.