Just another NBA picking thread

Last Post

That's it.

208 games played, 225 units invested.

ATS+ML: 122-83-4, 60% Win Rate, +12.50
O/U+OT: 5-19-1, 21% WR, -2
Total: 225 plays, +10.50, +4.65% Return

All bets were actually done.

Obviously 70% was too demanding and was based on pure feeling.
The technical part of the system is based on ML and ATS, single unit per play, while O/U, OT and progressive units
were played experimentaly (never tested) expecting higher return.
As usual, experimenting during the system play was heavily punished.
12 units lost on O/U, 5 units lost on wrong data input and additional unnecessary 4 units lost on progressive play or slight chasing.
No wonder that computer tracking with plays according to the rules produced 14,9% return.

Nevertheless 4.65% in less than 1,5 month, achieved with the human error involved, translates into roughly 40% yearly return WITHOUT compounding,
thus based on the same unit size all year long.

So, mission completed. I will stop posting picks unless someone being interested in more.
Thanks for following.

bihon, I have been following your thread, and a few others over the course of about a month. I want to start by saying congratulations on your success.

There are soooooo many people on SBR with self-proclaimed status's as "professionals", systems paying unreal %'s, and threads promising to make you $$ simply by tailing them. it is impossible to follow it all, and frankly would be a huge waste of time to try and do so.....With that being said, in my opinion, you have proven to have consistent success (although a relatively small sample size), and if it isn't too much trouble for you to continue to post your plays based on your system, I will continue to follow.....

I believe if you have a system that proves to provide some sort of positive ROI, between that and your personal opinion based on the eye-test, that is the best way to have long term success at this.....BOL and I look forward to your future picks

Thanks Pattycakes0909.

OK, I will try to post a few hundreds more, this time strictly ML & ATS, single unit per play.

2014-Apr-06 early games:

Miami -6.5 @1.96
Clippers -16 @1.93
Last edited by bihon; 04-06-14 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Data input error. Corrected before the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattycakes0909 View Post
Are these teaser bets or are these halftime bets? Sorry for the confusion.
Another input error, those were indeed halftimers which I don't play here, corrected above.
Thank you for being sharp on this.

Clippers max -19 for the game, Miami max -7.