Login Search

The NBA sucks!!!

Last Post

Default The NBA sucks!!!

Crooked plain and simple.I had a 4 team parlay alive ($40 for $401) with the Under 197 left on the Mil/Oklahoma City game so with the score being at 51-50 at halftime I decided to hedge the other way so I took the Over 98 in the 2nd half ($150 for $128) and I couldn't believe what happened.With the total sitting at 195 Milwaukee's player gets fouled with 5 seconds left as he makes the shot and the final score ended 108-90 busting my parlay and my hedge play.If that isn't bad luck what is and as far as hedging goes **** it never again if I'm meant to win then I'm meant to win,if not oh well.Would have saved myself $150,but still what bad luck.I'm staying far away from the NBA as it also busted my teaser which I already had won 9 games as Denver-3.5 didn't cover and Portland -2.5 lost straight up.It was a 12 point teaser by the way and as it stands right now I'm 10-2 only losing the two NBA plays as I still had 3 NFL teams left.The NBA can go **** itself.

I feel ya, man.
Unfortunatly it's not just the NBA.
On Thursday, I bet that the backup RB for the Denver Broncos would have under 55.5 yards.
Wouldn't you know it....his total...56 yards. Lost by a half of a freggin' yard!
One of his runs was a shady spot by the official.
Oh well, what can you do. Laugh, I guess.
I just wish one of those deals would go my way, just once.