Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mako-SBR View Post
Yeah I added the same season after getting the "1-2" record in 2014, meaning without it there were too many games already played in 2014 to match Statfox's published record so far. Once I did, it matched, and the 5-year totals are close also, but ATS wins and losses aren't, outside of the correct 1-2 so far this season. They were all dogs, hence just adding the D, doesn't change anything.

Not sure then.. but I can tell you that statfox rounds up and the DB we use doesn't! So any numerical value there is going to be a difference between the two.

Hi, I am looking for a help of someone who can work with SDQL, think killersports.com. My basic idea that could possibly (or not) turn into a small system is that bad NBA teams are giving up as the season is coming to the end so the home teams should't be favoured by more than say 6 points because home court advantage disappears. There is no easy way to backtrack it other than using SDQL language, which I might learn, but given the fact that I am busy as hell, it is not possible at the moment. So if anyone able to make a querry in SDQL language would be of help, I would be really grateful. Parameters that I look for are as follows:

- games were played between 1st of March and the end of the season.
- both teams had under 40% straight up winning record, would be good to sequence it say 45%, 40%, 35% to see if results are different.
- home team is favoured by more than 6 points, again sequencing would be good, say 6+, 7+, 8+, 9+, 10+ favourite.
- so to sum it up, looking for ATS results of away teams with a winning record of 40% or less, catching (being a dog) 6 and more points against home team with winning record also 40% or less and games were played beyond 1st of March.

I would like to go as back as 5 years at the most.

Thank you for the help.

Bulls Heat
Cavaliers Thunder Thunder +3.5 1u Over 212 1u
Suns Clippers
Pelicans Mavericks Mavericks -3 4u Under 199.5 1u
Hawks Timberwolves
Magic Pacers
Spurs Bucks Spurs -11.5 1u Under 190.5 1u
Raptors Pistons Pistons +8 2u Over 200.5 1u
Warriors Celtics Warriors -17.5 1u Over 214 1u
Nuggets Wizards
Lakers Rockets Under 207 1u

This would be my plays tonight

Default 1st quarter Clippers ATS

play against a road team, dog, and/or road dog with no rest ATS for the 1st quarter if they had the lead at the end of the 3rd quarter of yesterday's game but nevertheless, ended up losing the game.

2>=p:M3>0 and AD and 0>p:margin>=-2 and line>8 and rest = 0
2>=p:M3>0 and AD and 0>p:margin>=-2 and line>8 and rest = 0 and [M1>-4]

seems to work better when the final points differential was less than around 3.

It works nicely even though Clippers also on a back-to-back and had to travel coming into tonight's game

7>p:M3 >=0 and (AD) and 0> p:margin>=-7 and rest = 0 and o:rest=0 and A and op:A and line>10
Last edited by emceeaye; 01-26-15 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emceeaye View Post
play against a road team, dog, and/or road dog with no rest ATS for the 1st quarter if they had the lead at the end of the 3rd quarter of yesterday's game but nevertheless, ended up losing the game.

2>=p:M3>0 and AD and 0>p:margin>=-2 and line>8 and rest = 0
2>=p:M3>0 and AD and 0>p:margin>=-2 and line>8 and rest = 0 and [M1>-4]

seems to work better when the final points differential was less than around 3.

It works nicely even though Clippers also on a back-to-back and had to travel

7>p:M3 >=0 and (AD) and 0> p:margin>=-7 and rest = 0 and o:rest=0 and A and op:A and line>10
I like it too as the nuggets game went to ot also.

Can someone translate this one? Seems like i am doing something wrong:
Play On - Road favorites of 3.5 to 9.5 points good offensive team - scoring 99+ points/game on the season, after allowing 55 points or more in the first half in 2 straight games

I have:
AF and line -3.5<=line<=-9.5 and tA(points@season)>=99 and po:P1+P2>=55 and ppo:P1+P2>=55

Quote Originally Posted by nash13 View Post
Can someone translate this one? Seems like i am doing something wrong:
Play On - Road favorites of 3.5 to 9.5 points good offensive team - scoring 99+ points/game on the season, after allowing 55 points or more in the first half in 2 straight games

I have:
AF and line -3.5<=line<=-9.5 and tA(points@season)>=99 and po:P1+P2>=55 and ppo:P1+P2>=55
this:
AF and -3.5>=line>=-9.5 and tA(points@team and season)>=99 and (po:P1+po:P2)>=55 and (ppo:P1+ppo:P2)>=55