Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

Reverse psychology means. I assume that H and A on ATS will even out in the end.
Since most of the trends are predicting away teams to win, i will take the games left out for the home team to win ats.
Let's say no queries show up for a game, i take the Home Team ATS.
58-45 on singles this year.

Only singles:
Queries for Away Teams so far this season:
167-110 +41,97
Queries for Home Teams so far this season:
40-46 -7,67

So you can see the system is very good at predicting away winners on ats.
but there have to be home winners too? these are the games left out.

Quote Originally Posted by nash13 View Post
Reverse psychology means. I assume that H and A on ATS will even out in the end.
Since most of the trends are predicting away teams to win, i will take the games left out for the home team to win ats.
Let's say no queries show up for a game, i take the Home Team ATS.
58-45 on singles this year.

Only singles:
Queries for Away Teams so far this season:
167-110 +41,97
Queries for Home Teams so far this season:
40-46 -7,67

So you can see the system is very good at predicting away winners on ats.
but there have to be home winners too? these are the games left out.
gracias

I think you need to be an action junky to play games that showing up on queries and look for meaning, why games didn't show up on queries to bet the opposite.

I do wonder, why queries are so good picking away teams and much worse at picking home teams? I can add that AF seems to be team's best position for the queries...

Quote Originally Posted by dmitean View Post
I think you need to be an action junky to play games that showing up on queries and look for meaning, why games didn't show up on queries to bet the opposite.

I do wonder, why queries are so good picking away teams and much worse at picking home teams? I can add that AF seems to be team's best position for the queries...
Hmm it is just another angle to work with the queries. I guess the lines for Away Teams esp Favs are underestimated by the bookies under certain circumstances. The queries are pointing them out mostly.

Saw one on Statfox today that I thought was interesting, but can't get the SDQL numbers to match their historical records:

Play On - Road teams (SACRAMENTO) revenging a blowout loss vs opponent of 20 points or more against opponent off a home win by 10 points or more. 46-18 over the last 5 seasons. ( 71.9% | 26.2 units ) 1-2 this year. ( 33.3% | -1.2 units

When I tried to replicate the scenario for their 'last 5 season' result I used this query:

AD and P:L and P:season=season and P:margin<=-20 and op:HW and op:margin>=10 and 2013>=season>=2009

That produces the right number for this season (1-2 ATS), which matches what Statfox quotes, but doesn't come close to matching what Statfox shows for the scenario's last 5 seasons (2009-2013)...

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
^...Within the situation I'm not seeing where they are call for a road dog nor a same-season revenge game?
Yeah I added the same season after getting the "1-2" record in 2014, meaning without it there were too many games already played in 2014 to match Statfox's published record so far. Once I did, it matched, and the 5-year totals are close also, but ATS wins and losses aren't, outside of the correct 1-2 so far this season. They were all dogs, hence just adding the D, doesn't change anything.