Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by nash13 View Post
I don't know, maybe the Best Bet thing was not going well enough, or they have better things to do. I will keep updating the spreadsheet and use it as always, all of you are invited to discuss, contribute and criticize.
For real..??? "Best Bet was not going well" 200+ bets and plus units..yes it was going well. I asked if anyone would help track (had bad week where I needed help) and NO ONE OFFERED. NASH...THAT's WHY.

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
For real..??? "Best Bet was not going well" 200+ bets and plus units..yes it was going well. I asked if anyone would help track (had bad week where I needed help) and NO ONE OFFERED. NASH...THAT's WHY.
No offense, i was not disrespecting your work or anything else like this. I just speculated why everyone stopped posting their best bets. It was a good discussion platform. The record was not the most interesting aspect in it.
Beside from that. The development and achieving 600+ different queries in 3 months is beyond awesome. I can not thank every single one for that enough.

Quote Originally Posted by perryhs View Post
I post query here. because I hope someone can discuss the query itself. If you don't like it. It's OK. And I'll stop post it. and let the board clean. Sorry to make you inconvenience.
No i think he meant otherwise. He appreciates your postings and like what you are doing.
Yep, agree with Nash...I definitely appreciate you posting. The more the better, in fact. I just wanted to make sure we didn't lose them, as I didn't have time to cross check the spreadsheet and it looked like they might not all be making it over to there. Nash's back tests seem pretty clear that the larger the volume of (quality) trends, the better the net effect is for that sport. Before you started posting, NCAABB clearly needed some help, so thanks very much for your willingness to contribute (hockey too)!

No offense, i was not disrespecting your work or anything else like this. I just speculated why everyone stopped posting their best bets. It was a good discussion platform. The record was not the most interesting aspect in it.
Beside from that. The development and achieving 600+ different queries in 3 months is beyond awesome. I can not thank every single one for that enough.
it's all good nash!

These are the raw numbers from NCAABB so far this season with the 85 trends currently on the spreadsheet. I only applied "season=2014" to each trend and added up the cumulative record, so these numbers don't account for doubles or conflicting plays.

ATS: 239-146, 62.08%
Totals: 359-259, 58.09%
Combined: 598-405, 59.62%, 13.82% ROI

This is an unbelievable record, and half of the trends have come from you, perryhs, so YES!!! please keep sharing. It was my mistake to not check the spreadsheet before I posted yesterday.

Hi guys. Trying to interpret a query that has "P:game number=game number-1"

Does this mean the previous matchup between these teams, the game number was one less, so if today's game is game number 67, the previous matchup would be 66?

If that's the case, is that even relevant?

Quote Originally Posted by dasdqlgambler View Post
Hey guys had some problems on here but I am back...used to be Con sig...new handle now. The NCAAB does look good in back testing but I have been using it this week and it has been horrible to try and use in real time. The problem is before the games the lines and totals are rarely posted, especially the totals. The are put in afterwards so they show up great in back testing but cant take advantage of them in real life. Need that database to really get up and going and stable before I am going to use it I think....but it will be great in future Im sure. On that note, NBA and NHL have been putting up some serious units these days depending on how you filter your queries. Had two days this week where 8-0 and 9-0 in NHL and NBA. All other days also posted profit of at least half a unit. Great work by everyone on here.
Good to know. I definitely noticed that many of the totals were spotty, and many of the smaller school games that are listed were only offered at BetOnline according to the sbr odds page. Didn't realize that some are being filled in after the fact tho. Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully they get it running properly soon.