Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by nash13 View Post
I don't know, maybe the Best Bet thing was not going well enough, or they have better things to do. I will keep updating the spreadsheet and use it as always, all of you are invited to discuss, contribute and criticize.
Hey Nash I've been checking the soreadsheet but it stops in early January on the active queries. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by perryhs View Post
NCAABB

game number>20 and tA(half scores[0]<25 or half scores[1]<25)>=0.5 and p:LD and H
Hey Perry, thanks for the contributions. Do you have access to the spreadsheet? If so, maybe you can just throw all your best trends on there? That way they don't get lost in the shuffle of the thread. If you don't have access just PM Nash13.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler'sThumb View Post
Hey Perry, thanks for the contributions. Do you have access to the spreadsheet? If so, maybe you can just throw all your best trends on there? That way they don't get lost in the shuffle of the thread. If you don't have access just PM Nash13.
He has access to it. But I transferred most of the trends from him here or from google group to the sheet already.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler'sThumb View Post
I post query here. because I hope someone can discuss the query itself. If you don't like it. It's OK. And I'll stop post it. and let the board clean. Sorry to make you inconvenience.