Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

Good news everyone, I recieved a Video from the developer of the query automation. They uploaded a video with full details and description. Since it is not allowed to post links and videos. I will post them in the new: "Query Automation" section of the sheet. You can contact the developer via mail and skype.

For anyone else interested beside the group I can share the video link via pm.

Quote Originally Posted by nash13 View Post
Good news everyone, I recieved a Video from the developer of the query automation. They uploaded a video with full details and description. Since it is not allowed to post links and videos. I will post them in the new: "Query Automation" section of the sheet. You can contact the developer via mail and skype.

For anyone else interested beside the group I can share the video link via pm.
I'm interested...

NBA SDQL Best Bet

play posted 12:10pm on 1/12
Pelicans -4 (-115)

tS(site!=p:site,N=6)>=5 and AF and line>=-6 and o:rest!=0 and op:site=away and rest<=2 and month!=2 and month!=4 and month!=5

Play with the away favourite on a fairly short line on 2 days rest or less that has been bouncing around with 5 of their last six games alternating between home and away games against a team coming of an away game and not on a back to back. Do not play these games in Feb (all star break mucks it up) and towards the end of the year when the full year schedule grind and motivation factors destroy the angle. Not sure if playing against Boston right now fits in SDQL because of the fire sale they are having but feel like Pelicans are the better team despite their struggles on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Consigliere View Post
NBA SDQL Best Bet

play posted 12:10pm on 1/12
Pelicans -4 (-115)
Will ride along with you Consig, let's get it:

NBA SDQL Best Bet

1/12/2014 - 12:00p PST

Play: NO (-4) BOS -110

SDQL:
HD and po:blocks>=10 and 4<=line<=10 and season>=2006

English:
Fading a home dog that had 10 or more blocked shots in their last game, with a line between +4 and +10