Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
Here is a NCAAB for sharing..isolated showcasing Rider -1 tonight

AF and streak>=3 and 60>=WP>=51 and o:WP<45 and o:rest<4

Play a winning team, road fav on a win streak against a losing opt that's on less than 4 days rest.

Also..note KS has ALL sports now!
This was active again and cashed.

Quote Originally Posted by perryhs View Post
NCAABB

streak>=3 and p:margin+pp:margin+ppp:margin<=13 and p:H

streak<=-3 and p:margin+pp:margin+ppp:margin<=-60 and po:points>70
just for the issues with smileys, if you want to reply or add a query, go to the "go advanced" button.
and a bit down there is a disable smiles in text mark.
if you check this box, there will be no smilies just text.

Quote Originally Posted by GSoro View Post
No I want to see how the losing dog does against the winning team who has to play a winning team on their next game. Or maybe I should say I want to see how a winning favorite does against the losing dog when the winning favorite has a winning team to play right after the losing dog. The whole "look ahead" angle. I'm guessing I didn't code it right lol...
I think this is what you are after. Not a big sample but check to see how HD do in this situation.

F and WP > 50 and o:WP < 50 and no:WP<50

Quote Originally Posted by nash13 View Post
just for the issues with smileys, if you want to reply or add a query, go to the "go advanced" button.
and a bit down there is a disable smiles in text mark.
if you check this box, there will be no smilies just text.
And Heart found out one can turn of the HTML when queries have a line parameter that starts with a favorite (or in other cases where the query gets broken up after posting). Works like a charm to avoid to have to put spaces in.

NBA SDQL "Best Bet" 2014-15

Overall Group Record - 108-99-3 - 52.1% (+2.31) (max wagered -to win 1 unit)

Yesterday's recap 0-2 (-2.20)

Official Entries: Max 10 of 10: (no particular order)

1. JMon -
21-23-1 (-3.15)

2. pip2 - 22-19 (+1.85)

3. nash13 -
7-4 (+2.82)

4. Ronald S. -
10-17 (-7.98)

5. hyahya -
7-6-1 (+.35)

6. Mako-SBR -
15-17 (-3.70)

7. Heart -
10-1 (+8.92)

8. Consigliere -
13-8-1 (+4.50)

9. GolfAddict -
3-4 (-1.30)

10. Open Spot
- let me know if any one wants it

The way I play sdql, mainly as a volume player...I'm finding it difficult to provide a Best Bet. For instance I went 3-1 last night and my sole loss was my Best Bet. Or after 193 plays this season Ive hit 55%, yet my best bets are 47%. Anyone having this problem? I know Ronald mentioned it earlier.

The way I play sdql, mainly as a volume player...I'm finding it difficult to provide a Best Bet. For instance I went 3-1 last night and my sole loss was my Best Bet. Or after 193 plays this season Ive hit 55%, yet my best bets are 47%. Anyone having this problem? I know Ronald mentioned it earlier.
It is a two sided sword, what gives us a reason to trust one query more than the other? i use mostly statistical points to measure the strength and weakness of a trend. but mostly there are inbetween factors like trades, line up changes and injuries.

Maybe instead of "Bet of the Day" we should have "Bets of the Day"?

Haha, same, am at 75-53 on the season, 58.6%, but my Best Bets are below .500 again...

It teases my competitive side (DAMN YOU HEART!! ) but other than that I don't really care. It just shows that we're not as good at manually handicapping an individual pick as we are at manipulating SDQL to give us a volume of picks...which was the whole point of the thread anyway.

Still would prefer to be smashing all of you however!!!!

Keep up the good work all.

Hey fellas,

Well if possible, I would like to take the final spot in the Best Bets..

Have a good one for today which I really like because I always like fading a team in their first home game after a road trip of 3 games or more.

tS(A, N=4) = 4 and tS(L, N=4) >= 3 and H and rest >= 2 and oS(W, N=4) >= 3 and season >= 2007

Odds: -110 - Hornets +12.5 (BEST BET)

Quote Originally Posted by pip2 View Post

Maybe instead of "Bet of the Day" we should have "Bets of the Day"?
Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
Does JMon agree with it though? He's the one doing the tracking and that would really increase workload to keep track of multiple plays per person. I guess we could track our own?
Quote Originally Posted by nash13 View Post
It is all about being disciplined, Jmon does a great job with this every day. But if everyone would keep their own record while updating the one of the whole group, it could work.
Quote Originally Posted by Mako-SBR View Post

Haha, same, am at 75-53 on the season, 58.6%, but my Best Bets are below .500 again...

It teases my competitive side (DAMN YOU HEART!! ) but other than that I don't really care. It just shows that we're not as good at manually handicapping an individual pick as we are at manipulating SDQL to give us a volume of picks...which was the whole point of the thread anyway.

Still would prefer to be smashing all of you however!!!!

Keep up the good work all.
I'm up for anything if someone wants to spearhead something new showcasing SDQL and the learning of it which I think Mako ultimately wanted to do when starting this thread. I think it's important to keep this thread active which is why I started the Best Bet- but seems to have lost some steam aside a few of us. Until then, I will continue tracking the Best Bet.
Last edited by JMon; 01-09-15 at 08:08 AM.