Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

NBA SDQL 'Best Bet' 2014-15

12-1-14 - 4:22p CT

Play Phil +11

SDQL:

H and line>10 and P:L and Po:points>=100 and p:DL and p:ats margin>0

English: uggh my Phil play of the year...wish me well. Note under as well. Remember Lakers/Thunder last year?

Play home dog of more than 10- off a dog loss but covered, revenging a loss where the oppt scored 100 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
NBA SDQL 'Best Bet' 2014-15

12-1-14 - 4:22p CT

Play Phil +11

SDQL:

H and line>10 and P:L and Pooints>=100 and pL and p:ats margin>0

English: uggh my Phil play of the year...wish me well. Note under as well. Remember Lakers/Thunder last year?

Play home dog of more than 10- off a dog loss but covered, revenging a loss where the oppt scored 100 or more.
Good luck jmon. You have 2 or 3 queries backing you up so you should be fine, as long as you make sure not to watch the game. It's tough to bet on a team and then watch them brick freethrows the entire game...

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler'sThumb View Post
You obviously have something in mind. How do you feel about filtering for days of the week? Is it just a matter of teams being flatter in games that aren't as high profile?
Cutler there is some kind of anomaly going on where out of 82 games played on these days so far this season, 59.5% have gone under. Unfortunately, who knows when that will reverse itself? But I am going to bet that it won't reverse itself today...

Quote Originally Posted by pip2 View Post
Cutler there is some kind of anomaly going on where out of 82 games played on these days so far this season, 59.5% have gone under. Unfortunately, who knows when that will reverse itself? But I am going to bet that it won't reverse itself today...
Well, whatever the rationale, I'm on it too . Good to get familiar with these little wrinkles. As we get more and more quality in the available trends, it's good to know which ones have filters that might be marginal long term.

Thanks to nash13, I caught my mistake on the spreadsheet.

T-wolves are on 3 trends tonight (thought they were on two and Clippers were on the other):

H and p:AW and pp:AW and season > 2008 (150-121, 56.8%)

AD and WP < 50 and o:WP > 50 and ats streak < 0 and o:ats streak > 0 and on:H and 10 <= game number <= 60 and season >= 2009 (77-40, 65.8)

AD and p:AL and p:margin <= -13 and tA(points) >= 100 and o:WP >= 60 and o:rest > 0 (108-52, 67.5%)

Well, whatever the rationale, I'm on it too . Good to get familiar with these little wrinkles. As we get more and more quality in the available trends, it's good to know which ones have filters that might be marginal long term.
I guess I'm not doing anything different as far as I would probably bet on these under queries anyway. The only difference is I am ignoring about 5 other over queries that I normally might have bet on, before I lost about 5 or six over bets yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by pip2 View Post
I guess I'm not doing anything different as far as I would probably bet on these under queries anyway. The only difference is I am ignoring about 5 other over queries that I normally might have bet on, before I lost about 5 or six over bets yesterday...
10 losing days out of 30... pip working with the same queries or most..need to get sharper. Way too many bets yesterday; I had three and all won. My problem I can't find a best bet...lol

NBA
Sunday, November 30, 2014 Play Result Risk Net
Final CHICAGO
BROOKLYN
CHICAGO -3.5 (-105) Win 5.25 5.00
Final Golden State Warriors
DETROIT
Golden State Warriors -9 (-110) Win 5.50 5.00
Final MEMPHIS
Sacramento Kings
Under 194.5 (-110) Win 5.50 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
My god...if Phil does not hit; I'll never bet them the rest of the year regardless of the situation. fukking pathetic team; worse then the 09 Nets. Funny is...I bet the situation and not the team...horrific.
I guess it just depends on how someone likes to play, but when Consig posted the overall results for unique trend plays the other day, it was pretty eye opening. I'm sure there will be losing days like yesterday, but it seems to make sense to play as many solid trends as possible and ride it over time. There would be ups and downs, but theoretically would generally be up, right?

I guess it just depends on how someone likes to play, but when Consig posted the overall results for unique trend plays the other day, it was pretty eye opening. I'm sure there will be losing days like yesterday, but it seems to make sense to play as many solid trends as possible and ride it over time. There would be ups and downs, but theoretically would generally be up, right?
sharp... getting ahead of myself betting on a shitty team.