Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
Sunday late night play fading PHO.
Only a single season query, but good results for me the last few weeks.
Line moving, posting early.
Good luck.

HD and op:AL and total>=204 and season>=2013
Here's one pretty similar from me too in support of Thunder tonight.

p:LA and A and -4<=line<0 and P:L and total>=205 and season>=2006

Also there are two other trends which have been posted here earlier in favour of OKC, seems like it's a play tonight, though I have been in a slump these past 2 days backing teams supported by 2-3 strong trends.

To be honest, expected to find Under tendency, so don't think I will follow, but here two good defensive teams playing each other in April:

total<=195 and season>=2012 and WP >= 55 and o:WP >= 55 and month=4

O/U:20-12-0 (10.38, 62.5%) avg total: 184.2

Please note that this includes playoffs...

If we exclude the playoffs, we get different picture:
total<=195 and season>=2010 and WP >= 55 and o:WP >= 55 and month=4 and playoffs=0

O/U:44-56-0 (-0.36, 44.0%) avg total: 186.4

Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post
any query for nba team who are fighting for one spot for playoffs ??
I don't see how that can be done to any degree of accuracy. I use winning percentages and you could use the parameters of wins and losses to come somewhat close to teams who are probably in, or out of, the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by JAnthony View Post
Also there are two other trends which have been posted here earlier in favour of OKC, seems like it's a play tonight, though I have been in a slump these past 2 days backing teams supported by 2-3 strong trends.
Yes, as with any other gambling method, sdql users go through the dreaded slump as well. I have not had the best of week either. The grind goes on

I believe that there are times where trends apply more and times where they apply less - the problem is that it's very hard to know in advance when is this time...

I do believe that trends are much stronger in the first half of the season (especially in the beginning of it) then the end.

Though I am not a big fan of his, some of his reading material is interesting, I am talking of Dr. Bob.....on the topic of "must win" games, it is a definite go against when a team must win to get into the playoffs, etc. I would put a caveat on this and say that when an opponent has already clinched it's playoff position that I would look at playing a must win side. Great effort doesn't translate to results ATS-wise. Better to play relaxed than try too hard.

Default For future playoff reference

playoffs=1 and tA(points-ooints)>5 and HF and round

playoffs=1 and tA(points-ooints)>5 and AD and round

playoffs=1 and tA(FGP-o:FGP)>oA(FGP-o:FGP) and HF and round

playoffs=1 and tA(FGP-o:FGP)>oA(FGP-o:FGP) and AD and round

Round two will be when lower seeded teams will cover as home favorites,...very likely the Clippers, the Rockets, the Nets and the Raptors, all of whom could win their round 2 series against a higher seed.

Last edited by green7; 04-07-14 at 04:19 PM.