Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JAnthony View Post
Some from me tonight.

Previous match-up was a home loss, Away, 0<=line<=4, opponent has allowed 100 or more points in its last 2 games, opponent rest>1
A and P:HL and 0<=line<=4 and opo: points>=100 and oppo: points>=100 and o:rest>1

Is that correct? Thanks
Give Points

Points Awarded:

evangelizelee gave azn1234 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by azn1234 View Post
SU: 23-5 (5.25, 82.1%) for dogs. Wow
actually 12-2, as you have to use line<=4 and D or you will capture all the favs in the situation . A good way to see a situation that has both favs and dogs in it just filter it by using....and line

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
199.5>=total>=190 and 98>=tA(points)>=92 and 102>=oA(o: points)>=98 and wins+losses>=42 and po: points>=110 and ppo: points>=110 and rest<3 and o:rest<3

total for bobcats...this would be a good translation test..

1) total between 199.5-190
2) Below average offensive team
3) Opponent average defensive team
4) After 42 games or more
5) Allowing 110 points or more then last two games
6) both teams greater then 3 rest days

Pretty good results however I worry about the fact that those 110 points allowed only happened due to overtime so I may skip this query. Always appreciate it tho.

Quote Originally Posted by FortySix View Post
Hey fellas, sometimes I am unsure that you guys actually play the queries you post. I see a lot of queries on the page but do you guys play all of them? Is it possible to say that you are "playing" the query so we all can see how strong you feel about the play?
I've always gone under the assumption that you play it if it feels right to you. I can't speak for everyone here but it's definitely not the best idea to just go by queries that hit 60%+, it's just an additional tool. Imo, it's best to asses the lines and totals and then checking to see if any good queries match your initial leans since queries have a habit of influencing your decisions, at least to me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JAnthony View Post
Some from me tonight.

Previous match-up was a home loss, Away, 0<=line<=4, opponent has allowed 100 or more points in its last 2 games, opponent rest>1

tS(L, N=5)=5 and tS(o: points>=100, N=5)>=4 and o:WP<=30 and 210<=total

p:L and p:ats margin>0 and p:line>=10 and 2<=line<=4 and op:L and op:margin<=-13
(This is a support trend for the SAC pick)
What would the picks be fo these?

Quote Originally Posted by evangelizelee View Post
What r ur picks for tonight?
We try not to post "picks" in the thread per se, just the situations we find interesting.

We do that to encourage people to get involved with SDQL and then learn its language for the longer term goal of then contributing their own unique angles after they master the verbiage.

"Teach someone hungry to fish instead of just giving them a fish", yada yada yada, you get the drift.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako-SBR View Post
We try not to post "picks" in the thread per se, just the situations we find interesting.

We do that to encourage people to get involved with SDQL and then learn its language for the longer term goal of then contributing their own unique angles after they master the verbiage.

"Teach someone hungry to fish instead of just giving them a fish", yada yada yada, you get the drift.
Yea I understand. I have been trying to enter the code it doesnt pop up. So I tried to change the 'words'. Still doesnt work. Im trying to look at the examples belows to change it correctly but I cant find all the codes.