Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JAnthony View Post
Guys, I want to apologise, I won't be posting any new SDQL codes tonight, since I'm out drinking Guinness with buddies. Will play some from already saved personal DB. Good luck, fellas!
all good buddy. Enjoy your night out. I've been putting them down since noon. But then again, I made a K off sdql last night and will be making another tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by green7 View Post
Geez, tried it three different times! Highlighted to copy and paste and though everything was highlighted it didn't actually copy everything completely.

p:AFW and AD and rest=0 and rest=- and o:rest>0 and playoffs=0 and tA(W)>.5 and conference!=o:conference and 180

See post #625 for the solution to your problem, all please read it and commit it to memory as it will happen 100% of the time under that specific query circumstance.

Such great stuff in the thread from everyone, 24-10 over the last 14 days alone, how can anyone argue with those results...

I'm on these tonight, thanks to JMon and everyone else who contributed them for the rest of us to enjoy:

Fav,to win:

HF and WP>=72 and game number>=25 and p:LF and line<=-9.5 and total>=187.5 and season>=2006

Also the under:

F and p:AL and p:margin<=-8 and WP>=o:WP and line<=-10.5 and 185<=total<=216 and C and division!=o:division and season>=2006

Overfit yes, but that's how I like 'em!

Apologize to all for the earlier cluttering of thread....yes JMon you have the query correct that you asked about.

As an aside here is a query of how teams do when they have rest versus a team with no rest. I don't advocate playing on this basis alone, but could be used as a way to solidify an strong opinion or to stop playing a game that you are sitting on the fence about. To me, one of the most surprising teams is the Bulls whose physical play I would have thought would translate well when playing a team off no rest. They are only 6-9 ATS this year in this situation.
team and season=2013 and rest>0 and o:rest=0

Playing with no rest is not a terrible thing as long-term the linesmakers have made the balancing odds....long-term it is a slightly advantageous play to take a team on no rest.

However for whatever reason this year has been spectacular for a team away after an away loss with a line of <= 8. So, instead of a historical 50.2% success rate over the past 19 years, we get a 67.6% hit rate this year!

rest=0 and p:AL and A and line<=8 and season=2013

SU: 41-34 (0.41, 54.7%)
ATS: 50-24-1 (2.09, 67.6%) avg line: 1.7

After an away win with no rest, we get only a 29-28 record with a line of <=8 (applies to Trailblazers tonight), but it is 33-22 to the over.

Default You have muchos dinero or many situations on the Bulls under?

Haha.

Well, I haven't and probably won't pull the trigger on the Bulls over tonight, as I've learned some painful lessons in the past when having league-wide angles for overs, the Bulls always seemed to go under in those games. As my protective self is telling my masochistic side of me not to take the over.....I wish you success on your under play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako-SBR View Post
Such great stuff in the thread from everyone, 24-10 over the last 14 days alone, how can anyone argue with those results...

I'm on these tonight, thanks to JMon and everyone else who contributed them for the rest of us to enjoy:

Fav,to win:

HF and WP>=72 and game number>=25 and p:LF and line<=-9.5 and total>=187.5 and season>=2006

Also the under:

F and p:AL and p:margin<=-8 and WP>=o:WP and line<=-10.5 and 185<=total<=216 and C and division!=o:division and season>=2006

Nm. Understood. Thanks
Last edited by evangelizelee; 03-28-14 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
Lakers high total..not playing this one as there is not a good sample for high totals under this situation for me to trust it, but wanted to throw this out here for the action junkies. I will say this, aside the outlier on the Dec. 31 Thunder game, some monster points have been scored since 2010.

H and total >= 210 and p:W and p:margin >= 10 and op:L and op:margin >= -3 and o:rest<=2

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
Lakers high total..not playing this one as there is not a good sample for high totals under this situation for me to trust it, but wanted to throw this out here for the action junkies. I will say this, aside the outlier on the Dec. 31 Thunder game, some monster points have been scored since 2010.

H and total >= 210 and p:W and p:margin >= 10 and op:L and op:margin >= -3 and o:rest<=2
Quote Originally Posted by JAnthony View Post
Guys, I want to apologise, I won't be posting any new SDQL codes tonight, since I'm out drinking Guinness with buddies. Will play some from already saved personal DB. Good luck, fellas!
Quote Originally Posted by Mako-SBR View Post

Fav,to win:

Also the under:

awesome stuff here ,the best thread of SBR