Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

You guys are having a great conversation. Most of you get very, very detailed...and that works absolutely! I stated simple, just using the previous situation, then previous points, and margin - all that. Just build and build on your own knowledge and read what other guys got. Beside the Google Forum, this is the only daily active forum of guys posting 'code'. It's awesome. Like somebody said above, they've been doing this for three years, and they're still learning. Personally, ever since I found SDQL, about 75% revolves around my gambling.

This team played hard yesterday but came up short to a team only winning 43% of their games. Some may argue a revenge spot for this team, but their opponent is playing for the final spot in the west and are coming off a win vs the best team in the league. I'm taking the home team.

5-39 SU 11.4% team=Clippers and p:AL and A and rest=0 and o:WP>58
16-4 SU 80.0% team=Mavericks and po:WP>70 and p: points>110 and H
Last edited by OLY; 03-27-14 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayHorne3 View Post
Going ahead and posting this one for tomorrow night. A total play on the 76ers/Rockets game. Last 3 occurrences fall into this play against the 76ers as well.

SDQL:

HF and line<=-15 and WP>=60 and o:WP<=30 and rest>0 and o:rest>0 and season>=2008
Nice work . Salty in the month of March!

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
Which ones are these? I would like to take a look if possible.
A and p:AFL and 1<= rest<=2 and season>=2005

p:AL and A and season=2013 and line<=8 and division!=o:division and p:line<2

It seems that the third situation was eliminated because of the line movement, but it suggested that we fade Hawks tonight. Hit rate was above 70%

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
Which ones are these? I would like to take a look if possible.
A few pages back NoLeaf created a list of queries contained in the thread. Mako, then cleaned 'em up for ease of copy/paste. (Thanks posters)
There have been others added since, but that will get you started.
Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
From KS trends.

210>total>199.5 and 60>=WP>=51 and Sum(ou margin@team and season, N=5) >=36 and season>2007 and playoffs=0

"and H" even better.

Good luck.
I have this saved in my personal db. I have since made adjustments...at H, 210 > total > 207.5 not very good