Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
hey ass-clown, I take offense to that, he's trying to learn, I have been gambling and bookmaking longer than all in this thread combined, maybe he nor I do not have the computer background that you were spoon-fed since grade school, take you attitude down the road, kid
The irony is that you are the one, who is asking to be spoon-fed here instead of trying to understand things yourself first. This has nothing to do with programming. I learnt it also form 0 some month and a half ago. And of course it's easier to come here and ask "What's this?", rather than reading through, what has been written already and explained in this thread already.

Quote Originally Posted by JAnthony View Post
The irony is that you are the one, who is asking to be spoon-fed here instead of trying to understand things yourself first. This has nothing to do with programming. I learnt it also form 0 some month and a half ago. And of course it's easier to come here and ask "What's this?", rather than reading through, what has been written already and explained in this thread already.
It's cool man I know there are a ton of people on here who just pop in and say "Oh you are winning? Teach me everything". I wasn't really referring to the ins and outs I was just more of trying to understand the general idea behind what is going on here. Whether you guys are winning/losing and why this method benefits you guys.

JA...you have learned at a faster rate than I ever did.. and I applaud you for that. I also appreciate your contributions. Especially the money I won off your work tonight. . Hard work does pay off, ehh!

I am quite familiar with the website, that this all comes from, and the newsletters that I have been using for years..as well as Dr Ed......a few examples from the knowledgeable people here is helpful.....to enhance my understanding...I wonder if this method is more efficient than forecasting models, originating lines and closing line value which is widely accepted as the way to win in sports betting.......in a way sdql could be "construed" as data mining

p:L and op:L and A and rest>=1 and 0<=line<=3 and P:margin>=5 and season>=2010

An ATS pick for BKN v. CHA game.

tS(A, N=4)=4 and tS(L, N=4)>=3 and H and rest>=2 and oS(W, N=4)>=3 and season>=2007

An ATS and total pick for PHX v. WAS game.
2-1

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
JA...you have learned at a faster rate than I ever did.. and I applaud you for that. I also appreciate your contributions. Especially the money I won off your work tonight. . Hard work does pay off, ehh!
Thanks, man! Glad to be of some use. Bummer that Nets didn't seal the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
I'll share one I hammered on the Knicks over last night, will probably do the same tonight.

We want to play the over on a shitty team (49-40 win%) that is currently hot, winning 8 or more out of their last 10. Look for total >=200.

total >= 200 and tS(W, N=10) >= 8 and 49 >= WP >= 40

gl if you play
Thanks for this Knicks over, JMon!

HF and line<=-15 and WP>=60 and o:WP<=30 and rest>0 and o:rest>0 and season>=2008

Been trying to learn someone tell me how I am doing...

Home Fav with a line greater then -15 and a win percentage over 60 vs opponent with win percentage under 30 and both teams coming off at least one day of rest since 2008?

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
HF and line<=-15 and WP>=60 and o:WP<=30 and rest>0 and o:rest>0 and season>=2008

Been trying to learn someone tell me how I am doing...

Home Fav with a line greater then -15 and a win percentage over 60 vs opponent with win percentage under 30 and both teams coming off at least one day of rest since 2008?
You're right, except that you are ignoring the "=" sign. It is a Home Fave with a line equal or greater than -15, etc.

Good job!

BTW, great Avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
You're right, except that you are ignoring the "=" sign. It is a Home Fave with a line equal or greater than -15, etc.

Good job!

BTW, great Avatar!
Ok well thats a start I am kind of catching on to reading it. Now where are you guys getting these codes from? You guys start from scratch and go trial and error? Sorry for clogging this thread just tell me to stop and I will...just trying to learn a new side of this.

Ok well thats a start I am kind of catching on to reading it. Now where are you guys getting these codes from? You guys start from scratch and go trial and error? Sorry for clogging this thread just tell me to stop and I will...just trying to learn a new side of this.
go to killer sports

We just try to come up with situations, 'code' them and then see what works and what not.