Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

Not much for me today, but like this one (bounce back game) for a normal size play: Looking for SDQL translation here fellas! Who can get if first!

1. Road team
2. Salty offense ave 102 more a game
3. Against an OK offense av btwn 98-92
4. after 42+ games
5. after a blowout loss of 15 or more.

Give Points

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave JMon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
Not much for me today, but like this one (bounce back game) for a normal size play: Looking for SDQL translation here fellas! Who can get if first!

1. Road team
2. Salty offense ave 102 more a game
3. Against an OK offense av btwn 98-92
4. after 42+ games
5. after a blowout loss of 15 or more.

A and tA(points)>102 and 98>=oA(points)>=92 and game number>42 and p:margin<=-15

and under play if anyone is interested

P:HL and AD and 212>total>204 and rest=0 and p: points>110 and rest < o:rest
Last edited by cofaga; 03-17-14 at 05:15 PM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave cofaga 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by cofaga View Post
A and tA(points)>102 and 98>=oA(points)>=92 and game number>42 and p:margin<=-15

nice cofaga.. guess I need to be eliminated you from the session. But I did state "after 42+ games" which cover the 42 mark and you didn't in your query. All is well...talking about a 1% difference, but!

In my description....Salty offense ave 102 more a game. I should have stated 102 or more

Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post
this one is for NHL,if you parlayed favorite/over you would be 68-27 with results that show,im rigth jmon ??

line > 0 and p:margin < 3 and o:WP >= 40 and p:goals > 0 and pp:LD and pp:margin < 3 and pp:goals + o:goals > total and p:W
Looks nice, will definitely save. Not seeing a result for today, I'm not doing it wrong am I? Also dropped "line>0" still great results, larger sample size.

Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post
this one is for NHL,if you parlayed favorite/over you would be 68-27 with results that show,im rigth jmon ??

line > 0 and p:margin < 3 and o:WP >= 40 and p:goals > 0 and pp:LD and pp:margin < 3 and pp:goals + o:goals > total and p:W
without checking, but "o:goals" without a summative is not predictive. Thus present time you will see.