Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

Mako,
There was one other active Saturday trend that was listed in this thread, I don't recall who posted it.

It does go against the Atlanta trend Mako listed as it favors Denver. But, it was a winner:
A and tA(points) >= 102 and oA(ooints) >= 102 and op:W and points >= 100 and ppoints >= 100 and month in [12 , 1 , 2 , 3 , 4]

This presents the conundrum when you have two good trends that go against each other.

This is a situation that has not been talked about so far. I don't have any answers to how to resolve this situation.

Perhaps Mako, JMon, or somebody else has some thoughts on what to do when you have conflicting trends.

Quote Originally Posted by JAnthony View Post
Hey, there! Does anyone else has at least 2 good scenarios supporting the Rockets bet tonight?
I've noted a few.

Rockets are 10-0 this season when playing on 2 days rest.

Rockets are 11-2 (9-3-1 ATS) when in their previous game they made 5 three-pointers over the last 3 seasons. 6-1 ATS playing Away in this situation.

Rockets are 24-7 straight up when their opp is coming off a home loss. 10-3 straight up this season.

Not much. Could make a great argument stituational wise for the Heat though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
Mako,
There was one other active Saturday trend that was listed in this thread, I don't recall who posted it.

It does go against the Atlanta trend Mako listed as it favors Denver. But, it was a winner:
A and tA(points) >= 102 and oA(ooints) >= 102 and op:W and points >= 100 and ppoints >= 100 and month in [12 , 1 , 2 , 3 , 4]

This presents the conundrum when you have two good trends that go against each other.

This is a situation that has not been talked about so far. I don't have any answers to how to resolve this situation.

Perhaps Mako, JMon, or somebody else has some thoughts on what to do when you have conflicting trends.
When you have 100s of situation saved like it do, it is normal to have conflict. Of course one has to weigh each one individually as one situation may be more powerful than the other; but under most circumstances that particular games gets "auto crossed off" for me.

Hey, there! Does anyone else has at least 2 good scenarios supporting the Rockets bet tonight?
I don't know if this is one of mine as I have a description of each saved situation in my personal database. This one didn't, so it may have been posted by someone else (not sure where to give credit here ).

Line is a little low for my liking, seems to do better in the western Conf.

AD and p:AL and p:margin <= -13 and tA(points) >= 100 and o:WP >= 60 and o:rest > 0 and rest > 0

Have it saved definitely a play tonight.

JMon, any bets on first 2 games?
Yes, I have small plays on Char, Phx and Phx un. You. Starting to work on my MLB database. didn't realize I have over 600 situation I have to go through and clean up. Good grief.