Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JayHorne3 View Post
Mako,

Can you check the following SDQL because this seems to good to be true: If correct it is saying 32-0 ATS with a play tomorrow night

AD and A(W)<=0.500 and p:L and pp:L and op:L and opp:L and oA(W)>=0.500 and season>=2005
wow amazing situation you find,its 32-0 SU dogs too !! to good to be true,how do you find that ?

Quote Originally Posted by NBACover View Post
I've been playing the pacers under when their last game was on the road, and they play at home. The under is 11-5 this season, and while playing on 1 days rest, the under is 9-3 this season.

Also, The under is 11-3 this season when Bostons previous game was at home, and playing on the road. 6-3 on 1 days rest.
The under is also 8-2-2 over the last two seasons when Bostons previous game was at home in which they scored 100+pts and travel to play on the road.

Overnight line movement favors this play as well.

Simple but winna

Quote Originally Posted by JayHorne3 View Post
Mako,

Can you check the following SDQL because this seems to good to be true: If correct it is saying 32-0 ATS with a play tomorrow night

AD and A(W)<=0.500 and p:L and pp:L and op:L and opp:L and oA(W)>=0.500 and season>=2005
Broken, unfortunately.

Likely due to the non-standard Away win rate text you're using. Try the SDQL manual's version and see if the results change, have never tried it that way previously, Jmon might have a better shortcut more in the typical format like WP>=50 and o:WP>=50 are for total win rates, but specialized for Away returns.
Last edited by Mako-SBR; 03-12-14 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post
thanks for your answer,and so how do you find a winning situation ??
Tons of online resources can provide idea inspiration for possible queries, whenever I'm bored I'll google base terms like "NBA situation" "NBA league scenario" "NBA league wide" "NBA teams have gone" etc etc.

Doing that will usually result in multiple tout blogs and "pick" sites, and even betting forums, which may have articles or posts about a certain angle or pattern they've been seeing. Run it all through SDQL and see if they're full of shit or not.

You'll find statfox posts, sportsinsight scenarios, etc, and just read/test/read/test.

Right off the bat that Golden State / Clippers line looks a little juicy. Coming off an 23 point win at home and only allowing Dirk to make four buckets on 11 shots. Looking at last nights box score, it confuses me on how Golden State scored over 100 points. Curry only had ten points, while Iguodala and Lee had ten points combined. The bench did most of the work with another good performance from Jordan Crawford. Can they do that again vs the Clippers on zero days rest, traveling.

The Warriors have been in this situation before vs the clippers this season. Coming off an home win in which they scored 100+pts and then playing on the road. Oddly enough, the line was 7 for that game. And the total went way over, both teams scoring a combined 241 points. But the Warriors are 3-7-1 ATS in the this situation this season with lousy spread wins over Jazz,Nugg,and Kings. The record in this situations gets crappier; 6-16-1 ATS since the start of last season.

The problem for Clipper backers is the injury report. Jamal Crawford has been out last four of five games, playing small minutes vs Atl. Doc says Redick is close to being back, but that doesn't effect tonight's game at all. Also Jared Dudley whose missed that last three games with some sort of back spasms. But they've won 8 in-a-row, topping 100 points in each victory. The Clippers have won the last two matchups inside the Staples Center by 11 and 26 points. Their also winning their last four home games by an average of 12 points.

I like Doc Rivers and the Clippers tonight. Hoping to get the line around -6.

Quote Originally Posted by dmitean View Post
Where do you post your query? I tried to post in Killersports SDQL - but it gives an error message.
Got to read the thread. Take out all the spaces after a colon p or a colon o in the queries posted on SBR before inputting into SDQL. SBR places emoticons in them when we post them here, hence the need for adding and then removing the spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by NBACover View Post
Since Feb 22nd (18 match-ups)

Teams who play eachother on ZERO days rest, the over is 16-2.

A solid 60% this season; O/U 96-64-4.
The percentage obviously remains the same, but when you have the exact same qualifier for each team, IMO, it is best to add a site to the query. Otherwise, you are actually doubling the instances of occurrence.

i.e., both teams zero rest is 48-32-2, 60.0%.

Quote Originally Posted by cofaga View Post
I have something here

210>total>200 and p: points<100 and op: points<100 and o:rest=0 and H and oA(o: points)>100 and 102>tA(points)>98
Good cofaga

sorry for the late reply, I have a sick kid...anyway

208 >= total >= 201 and tS(ou margin, N=5) >= 30 and 60 >= WP >= 51 and 2009 <= season and site = home