Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post
winner
Yup yup, nice J!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaro85 View Post
Just curious, is there a way to rule out playoff games from the query? Being able to do so isn't a huge deal for me right now, but if you know a good way to do it please hook it up!
Yes, smart question. I do it often as it alters a lot of late season scenario results.

'playoffs=0' to eliminate playoff games.

PS - A lot of new people contributing great ideas in the thread the past few days. Keep it up and nice work.

Mako,

Could you explain how to add opponents defensive stats? Say for example an opponent that averages giving up less than 96 points? I can not find that in the manual and want to add that to a few of the scripts I have been running to see what I can pull. Just have not figured out the defense part?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JayHorne3 View Post
Mako,

Could you explain how to add opponents defensive stats? Say for example an opponent that averages giving up less than 96 points? I can not find that in the manual and want to add that to a few of the scripts I have been running to see what I can pull. Just have not figured out the defense part?

Thanks
oA(o: points)<=96 according to your example
Give Points

Points Awarded:

JayHorne3 gave cofaga 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

your play hit for yesterday...thanks for posting...any ideas on the latter games...i cant figure out this NBA at all....im new to this sort of wagering and ill tell you guys.... you may need to add the referee's into the equation as well.... and if certain teams get an "envelope" at half time or at the beginning of the game!!! as in todays game... heat score 2 point in ot!!!! really!!!

I am playing the Suns tonight based off the following SDQL:

HF and p:W and pp:W and ppp:W and op:WHD and season>=2010

SU: 19-7 (4.50, 73.1%)
ATS: 7-18-1 (-4.90, 28.0%)
O/U: 12-14-0 (-1.63, 46.2%)
Basically we are fading the home favorite (Warriors) that has won their last 3 playing against a team coming off a home win as an underdog.

Basically we are fading the home favorite (Warriors) that has won their last 3 playing against a team coming off a home win as an underdog.
good luck

Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post

good luck
Winner