Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post
thanks cofaga, so tomorrow fade clippers.
This is one of those SDQL's which doesn't really have much of a logic behind it and one of the best SDQL's posted here by Mako indicates that Clippers is the play tomorrow. Also this pick is backed by other two minor SDQL's.

I don't know if my prior question wasn't clear, but I'm having trouble coming up with the query language for 2H scoring comparisons/trends.

Specifically, I'd like to look at 2nd half scoring when the first half goes over a certain threshold. For instance, if the first half of a game goes over, say, 120 points, what's the 2nd half scoring trend?

Quote Originally Posted by JAnthony View Post
This is one of those SDQL's which doesn't really have much of a logic behind it and one of the best SDQL's posted here by Mako indicates that Clippers is the play tomorrow. Also this pick is backed by other two minor SDQL's.
So we won on the Kings and Lakers and lost on the Washington under. 2-1, I'll take it.

Will be on the Clippers tomorrow as you mentioned J, probably one other play as well but the line isn't on the board yet, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by tonywayne View Post
I don't know if my prior question wasn't clear, but I'm having trouble coming up with the query language for 2H scoring comparisons/trends.

Specifically, I'd like to look at 2nd half scoring when the first half goes over a certain threshold. For instance, if the first half of a game goes over, say, 120 points, what's the 2nd half scoring trend?
That's actually a good question, I've been curious about a few halftime bets but haven't gotten to them yet on the list of scenarios to research. There must be some solid gems as the halftime lines in just about any sport usually contain far more value than the full game lines due to a lack of time for the books to set them.

Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post

thanks cofaga, so tomorrow fade clippers.
Quote Originally Posted by JAnthony View Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

So it's FADE the Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by husky View Post
I know Jmon said that he doesn't usually play the sdql plays blindly. So Jmon, what filters do you use, or how do you decide to play a given sdql play?
see post's 204 and 249. I also like to have a situation favoring one team and a situation against the other. You need to know, I have been at sdql for over 3 years. So it seems like it come naturally to me. And it will to you eventually, if practiced.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako-SBR View Post
That's actually a good question, I've been curious about a few halftime bets but haven't gotten to them yet on the list of scenarios to research. There must be some solid gems as the halftime lines in just about any sport usually contain far more value than the full game lines due to a lack of time for the books to set them.

Can we use operands in the query language? Maybe we can do something with 1Q+2Q scoring compared to 3Q+4Q scoring? I keep getting errors when I try to use parentheses & plus/minus, but maybe I'm just entering things incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
see post's 204 and 249. I also like to have a situation favoring one team and a situation against the other. You need to know, I have been at sdql for over 3 years. So it seems like it come naturally to me. And it will to you eventually, if practiced.
Thank you for the reply JMon. It is greatly appreciated.