Login Search

NBA Stituational Bet, SDQL

Last Post

Hey guys. Just found this thread; I'm going to play in the SDQL (it really appeals to the former programmer in me), but I wanted to see if someone wouldn't mind posting the queries from post #1 and post #4 (I apologize if they're elsewhere in the thread and I overlooked them). And/or what is the current record this season on either of those situations?

Anyone know if there's anything like this for college BB or FB? I've got some stuff going in a personal database, but could sure use access to some larger data to do backtesting & whatnot.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mako-SBR View Post
Tell me about it, both plays lost today and I figured they would as both were at 90%+ on the season...but hey no fun in sitting on the sidelines heheh.
ya both plays fkin lost today get me my money back

break time is over stop slacking go find something better and give the play for tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by tonywayne View Post
Hey guys. Just found this thread; I'm going to play in the SDQL (it really appeals to the former programmer in me), but I wanted to see if someone wouldn't mind posting the queries from post #1 and post #4 (I apologize if they're elsewhere in the thread and I overlooked them). And/or what is the current record this season on either of those situations?

Anyone know if there's anything like this for college BB or FB? I've got some stuff going in a personal database, but could sure use access to some larger data to do backtesting & whatnot.

Thanks!
admins won't allow it to be posted, but pm'd you.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

tonywayne gave Noleafclover 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynobites View Post
The over is 19-0 when the Bucks are coming off a game they lost in which they scored 100 pts or more

31-1 L 32 scenarios
48-2 L 50 scenarios

Love this thread guys, but this is wrong

Its stayed under 3 times in this situation just in 2014, didnt bother checking past that

Dynobites The over is 19-0 when the Bucks are coming off a game they lost in which they scored 100 pts or more

31-1 L 32 scenarios
48-2 L 50 scenarios

Quote Originally Posted by ch_theos View Post
Love this thread guys, but this is wrong

Its stayed under 3 times in this situation just in 2014, didnt bother checking past that
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
This is totally inaccurate .... Over is 4-6 this season in that spot

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
Dynobites The over is 19-0 when the Bucks are coming off a game they lost in which they scored 100 pts or more

31-1 L 32 scenarios
48-2 L 50 scenarios

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
This is totally inaccurate .... Over is 4-6 this season in that spot
Suspicious, he seems like a shill.

Anyone have the SDQL for team coming home off 2 ATS road wins?

Something like "H and p: (atswin?) and pp: (atswin?)" (spaces added to avoid sadface emote).

Or was the situation just coming off 2 previous wins, I have that one but it's not absolutely amazing. 57% for other side.

Other question, is it possible to show more than 50 responses?
Last edited by Noleafclover; 02-24-14 at 02:20 PM.

One I created this morning, interestingly it correctly called the last two difficult-to-cap Miami games though that wasn't the goal.

It operates off the principal that a talented team lost as a favorite to a less talented opponent earlier in the season, has played well since that time and/or gotten stronger as the season progressed, and now gets the opportunity for revenge against said team after coming off two straight road wins and having great momentum before the payback game:

(F or AD) and WP>62 and o:WP>35 and P:FL and p:AW and pp:AW and game number>=25

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
Suspicious, he seems like a shill. Anyone have the SDQL for team coming home off 2 ATS road wins? Other question, is it possible to show more than 50 responses?
Yeah we've warned him previously about small team trends with low samples being dangerous as we've seen countless people fall into that trap with the SDQL over time but if he wants to pursue that route it's up to him.

The command to show previous ats wins/losses is 'p:ats margin>0' or 'p:ats margin<0' depending upon what you're trying to display.

To show more results than 50 on the page, add this to the actual URL of the browser once the query is finished loading: '+&show_games=1000'

That shows up to 1000 entries on that page for any query, and you can set the '1000' to whatever number you like.

Fig, I worked on one. "What we're looking for are home underdogs of +110 or greater that have a better record than their opponent."

This has actually tanked, but did find out that it's a very good doggie in Sept and Oct, which happens to be my fav months to play dogs in the MLB. I did go back and start with +105 as we were missing some good numbers. Too my amazement... NEVER a losing season since the start of the database. . I did filter it with "and season" so one can see winning seasons all the way down. I will work on the others with i find some more time.

Enjoy fellas.

H and line>=105 and WP>o:WP and (month=9 or month=10) and season