Login Search

Is Durant Better Than Lebron ?

Last Post

Default Is Durant Better Than Lebron ?

Love Lebron...best all around game since Oscar...but this Durant fella has improved since last season and he is only 25...his efficiency has gone up...can score within the flow of the offense...no iso ball whatsoever....He is already a top 30 prolific scorer of all time...and will likely go down in the top 10 when its all said and done...OKC cannot beat a healthy Miami...but they can beat a healthy Pacer team...whom i believe will beat Miami this year...

And he is currently beating the Spurs by himself on the road...this fella is becoming a real problem for this league...Watch out Kobe..your scoring record might be in danger in a few years...

Until Durant wins a ring he isn't in the conversation.

With thy that's said, I don't people realize how young the Thunder still are. Their top 3 players are 25 or younger.

Durant is the second best player in the league. Someday he will be #1. I would just like to see him put on some weight.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
Until Durant wins a ring he isn't in the conversation.

With thy that's said, I don't people realize how young the Thunder still are. Their top 3 players are 25 or younger.

Durant is the second best player in the league. Someday he will be #1. I would just like to see him put on some weight.
Talkign about weight, check this out:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1a...-porrada_sport

Durant should be a bad ass like that kid lol

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
leBron is going to be the GOAT. his game is impeccable anyone who disagrees is just stubborn. Theres not one flaw in his game and not to mention not only would I take him number one all around offensive player, but he is probably the best all around defender too.
GOAT ? thats another conversation...I have no quarrels with Lebron's game but the gap between Durant and Lebron is closing...remember, Durant is younger...Lebron is 4 years older...and will loose his athleticism once he hits 30.....its Durant's league eventually...