Login Search

CP System

Last Post

Write ups -
Detroit o205
With Cleveland coming off a b2b, I believe this is prime territory for Detroit to get one of their home games into the 110s. They are an over machine at home. Cleveland also has the 3 point shooting, especially Dion Waiters as of late, to take advantage of Detroit's poor 3 point defense. Hopefully they can play at the up and down pace and get this total easy.

Brooklyn +2.5
I believe this line was more correct as a pick which is what I saw it at last night. Charlotte is capable of beating anyone at home but the way Brooklyn has been playing, albeit on the road, I do not see them getting points. Charlotte has a great defense, especially at home, but plays horrid defense behind the 3 point line which the Nets can really exploit. Deron Williams is starting to play like Deron Williams again and he is a size nightmare for Kemba Walker. Charlotte was not respected early on in the year but I feel like Brooklyn is now the one not getting the respect.

Memphis -8
Simply put, Utah can not handle Memphis inside as well as Utah has been getting beaten badly as of late, appearing to be uninterested. Memphis is in a dog fight for the Wests last playoff spots so it is hard to imagine this feisty of a team coming up short. Memphis beat the Jazz at home comfortably and were even up 16 at half. Jazz managed to only lose by 10 but I am seeing another dominant performance similar to that where the game is never in doubt and covering the 8 points.

3/26 -
Detroit o205 -102
Brooklyn +2.5 -105
Memphis -8 -102
Live - Heat +4.5 -119

1Q -
Charlotte -.5 -115
Washington +.5 -110
Cleveland +2 -110

Today:
1-6 (14%) -5.44U
This Week: 2-10-1 (17%) -8.65U

Combined Overall: 165-132-8 (56%) +14.55U

Recap: I believe the nets were the right side, it was anyones game. It coulda easily been won or lost by 2 which would have given us the win. They were stroking from the 3 point line as predicted, just one of those things. Memphis seemed to be the wrong side as they weren't up in the game till the 4th quarter. The Detroit total could have hit if Detroit kept its commanding lead in the 4th but they drew very cold and only scored 14 in that quarter. I have already mentioned that I am going to stop playing the 1Q system however, I will keep track. Hopefully we can get this thread back on the right path.