Login Search

Tuesday Free NBA Play

Last Post

Default Tuesday Free NBA Play

I had another winning day yesterday going 4-2 and up 7.94 units. Our PLAY OF THE DAY run is now at 16-6 over our last 22 games get in on all my winning plays at theprophetspicks.com below is my free 3 star game for Tuesday as we try to get back to our winning free play ways.

Golden State Warriors (+8) @ Utah Jazz FREE PICK
I have lost all faith in this Jazz team who went on a nice 5 games straight ATS run, but has since gone 5 straight losing efforts in a row. Now they are asked to cover 8 points against a Warriors team that has won 3 straight SU and ATS two of those games where against quality teams in Dallas and Minnesota. Winning at Seattle was not bad either Utah might get a much needed win here, but Golden St. is playing good basketball right now and should get enough from Richardson and Davis to keep this game close.
3 - Golden State Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
I had another winning day yesterday going 4-2 and up 7.94 units. Our PLAY OF THE DAY run is now at 16-6 over our last 22 games get in on all my winning plays at theprophetspicks.com below is my free 3 star game for Tuesday as we try to get back to our winning free play ways.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
Golden State Warriors (+8) @ Utah Jazz FREE PICK
I have lost all faith in this Jazz team who went on a nice 5 games straight ATS run, but has since gone 5 straight losing efforts in a row. Now they are asked to cover 8 points against a Warriors team that has won 3 straight SU and ATS two of those games where against quality teams in Dallas and Minnesota. Winning at Seattle was not bad either Utah might get a much needed win here, but Golden St. is playing good basketball right now and should get enough from Richardson and Davis to keep this game close.
3 - Golden State Warriors
I have to ask. If this pick loses, like your last 'free play', are you again going to tell us that you made 8 units anyway?

Reason I'm asking is because you're trying to sell something, while everybody else is freely sharing insight and picks. And I wouldn't even have asked if your analysis was head and shoulders above the rest, but that is clearly not that case.

well all my picks are documented at the only 5 monitoring services I am at so I mean if you don't believe me on them then you can check those the links are all at theprophetspicks.com I never said my analysis where some of the top I just said my picks where. My play of the days especially at freepicksnetwork i am in the top 5 for my play of the days at capperswatchdog top 5 etc. I don't ever post different plays on different sites and am always legit with it check the sites to see my stats I put the same ones up on all the sites. With the same free play I post on here as the free play. If other people want to freely share insight that is fine I will share my insight on one play a day.

How does one get on cappers watchdog, I am sure I could be in the top five. Also would I be payed for my winners as you are and how much is payment. Do games need to be posted everyday as yesterday I played no games didn't like anything to bet but gave out leans were I still went 3-1. Perhaps not you PROPHET but I feel there are too many so-called cappers out there who claim to be the best and they are about 97% bullshit for one they try to have a fake accent if anyone has ever spoke to them on the phone and then attempt to claim they have inside information. I spoke to a couple of these pricks win I was a kid and they were just annoying and very poor handicappers to say the least. If you are as good as you say I would like to post a thread night after night my games against yours and we can see how much better you are than me at the end of each week. We can do this a couple weeks to get a good feel of consistency. All major sports included. If you are getting paid for selling games and I can have as many or more winners each week I would like to be paid as well so you can sell my games and send me a cut. There is a no risk factor for you since you post nightly anyway, would you care to try this or is this kind of thing not up your alley.

Well at cappers watchdog no you can't get paid for your picks they just monitor now at certain sites you can post your picks for FREE and get a cut on the prophets at such monitoring sites as usasportsmonitor.net or freepicksnetwork.com usasportsmonitor has the most competition and is checked by the most people who aren't handicappers and no I don't do that fake stuff and I know what you are talking about one of my friends is the reason I got into handicapping he kept falling for scam handicappers. I won't do the thread on my picks, because how could I sell picks if I am giving them away for free you can sign up for any of the monitoring sites and we can compete and compare that way though so I am not giving my picks away that would be fun I am always up for a competition. If you don't want to do it on one of the monitoring sites then maybe even through e-mail you can look up my e-mail address at my site and we can send them that way, because I see how much you post and don't think you would ever be one of my clients anyway. The hardest thing about getting people to buy though is you have to win and prove yourself and get in the top 10 leaderboards and such otherwise your picks will never be bought, because I understand where dark horse is coming from their are a lot of bogus handicappers out there, but like today I lost around 4 total units I am not afraid to admit when I lose. Cleveland blew my play of the day run with a horrible second half it will be fun though send me a msg in e-mail or private message if u want to do the challenge thing still. Oh and you don't have to post picks everyday now if you are trying to get sales you should post everyday, because the public that looks at your picks wants to see you can find winners on any night even if it is just 2-3 games they want plays that they can pick from the guy they trust so if you are good then thats the plan.
Last edited by TheProphet; 03-20-07 at 11:39 PM.