Login Search

Clip Joint on Wednesday -3.5

Last Post

The Clippers are by far the better team, top to bottom. Still, last year they were the better team when they faced each other and the Clippers lost in OT because, when the going gets tough and game's on the line, its still Chris Paul and Jamal against Durant and Westbrook. And then, it's advantage OKC. Now the Clippers have some shooters and even two legitimate guys they can throw at Durant in Dudley and Barnes, plus they should be able to match up regardless of the way the thunder want to play. I see some value but I will try to see if I can get a - 3 because if the game's close to the wire, even if the Clippers win, the Thunder will always make one more shot.

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post
I like the Over 208 wayyyy better than taking a side in this one - both teams average 100+ and we know the "Clip Joint" don't play defense... they are 28th in points allowed. Anyone else agree?
Agree completely. Picking a winner here is a coin flip. Home court is usually worth 3 pts or so which basically means these teams are even. Also, with OKC still getting use to Westbrook being back it could easily go either way.

I also like the over here I think. I've been taking the under on the high overs and most have been landing short. 209 is a lot of points and all it takes is someone to stink up a qtr and goes under. But what you say is spot on. LAC play no D and both teams can light it up. This should go over. I'll have to think on it today. Last night I was 4-0 on o/u with NBA. DAL/WAS sure looked like it was going to blow past the 206 but both teams just took their feet off the gas and only combined for 33 in the 4th.

In any case the LAC/OKC should make for a good game to watch.

I expect russel Westbrook will own Chris Paul's flopping ass. Kevin Durant will own redick and Dudley...seriously, I hope that is not who the clips plan on putting in to defend Durant. Blake will fold his candy azz against the darker ibaka. And the surprise. Steven Adams will owN the paint