Login Search

Grinder's Iteration on Stiflers NBA Chase

Last Post

11/2/13 0-1 -1.10

11/2/13
S3 - 2A(4) Philadelphia -1.10u +8.5 locked and loaded
* NOTE like is up to +9 now!

Explanation

S3 = system Whenever a team starts a home stand of at least 4 consecutive games start the 4 game chase in the first game being played @home - play to win ATS

2A = Game designation A= 1st game of chase
(4) = 4 game chase

Upcoming games
11/3/13 1B(4*)New York Knicks

Note - I did not play the S3 Orlando game because it was going against itself in another system - no need to pay the bookies juice.
Last edited by Grinder12000; 11-02-13 at 10:27 AM.

4 Game Chase is a high risk high reward betting technique - Like a Martingale but with a limit. All you have to do is win 1 game out of the next 4.

Once you win, that chase is over and you have profited 1 units.

Example

A Bet: risk 1.10 units to win 1 unit IF YOU LOSE CONTINUE WITH THE "B" Bet
B Bet: risk 2.31 units to win 2.10 units [the lost amount on A bet (1.10u) + 1 unit]
C Bet: risk 4.85 units to win 4.41 units [the lost amount on A bet (1.10u) + B bet (2.31u) + 1 unit]
D Bet: risk 10.19 units to win 9.26 units [the lost amount on A bet (1.10u) + B bet (2.31u) + C Bet (4.85u) + 1 unit]

So in the prefect world you could lose the first 3 games, win the last game and come out ahead ONE UNIT in that chase.

If you lose all four games, instead of losing 4.4units, you lose a total of 18.45 units.

Yes - it soulds crazy and I was absolutely against this. But I started doing some number crunching going back 10 years and it can work . . . maybe. Wallco has made it work in the NHL. SO - I'm taking my stab at it.

Last year Stiffler had too many huge losses but some of his systems actually worked out well and some he had the right idea but I BELIEVE, wrong teams or he was counting on teams to continue losing. It seems it's easier to break a losing streak then to kill a winning streak.

It's controversial and most of the games I'll post do have about a 60% win percentage if you don't feel like chasing.

I'll explain the systems as I go.

11/3/13 1-1 -0.10 ADDED GAME

Results so far
S4 - 1A(4*) Oklahoma City 1.10u +2.5

S3 - 2A(4) Philadelphia -1.10u +8.5
Today
S4 - 2B(4*) New York 2.31u -3.5 locked

Bet 2.31 units to win 2.1 units

It came to me late last night of an old theory about winning on the road and fatigue. So all morning I have been crunching numbers and the total was 79-2 last year which would be an added 42 units!

Delete the G1's - game will count but it's not a valid system. I apologize.
Last edited by Grinder12000; 11-03-13 at 04:09 PM.

Yea - I wish I could take that back the system does not work on previous years and you are correct - Minnesota beat Orlando but it was at home.

I was so excited this morning when I saw last year work so wonderful. Then I tested 2 years ago (pre strike) and a couple teams just blew the system out of the water.

I hope NY wins - I'll count it as a win or loss either way and delete the G1s from my spreadsheet and be more careful.

I apologize, last year G1 was 79-2 with both losses actually PUSH'S! but the 2nd year I tested 63-7 with 3 push's! before I gave up. I must be more careful.

At least my football system is doing well LOL Go Jets Sorry!

11/4/13 1-2 -2.30u

Results
S4 - 2B(4*) New York 2.31u -3.5 locked
Plus that ill advised new system which I disbanded - sorry, won't happen again - I'm new at posting NBA plays
TODAY

S4 - 2C(4*) Minn fade Cleve 4.41u -1.5 locked

bet 4.41 units to win 4 uinits
-------
Upcoming game

11/5/13 S1 Miami fade LAClippers
Last edited by Grinder12000; 11-04-13 at 12:45 PM.

The game tonight is in the strongest system I know of so I'm feeling good even though I wish things had started with a bang.

Cut the "sir" makes me feel old. Old people hate sir! LOL Getting to 60 is weird. While your body gets a little slower your brain will always feel like it's 20 but with a huge database of learned experiences. Plus the range of woman's age that you lust over is ever increasing.

LMAO ... VERY GOOD my friend .. No more sir ... I havent attained your 60 years of wisdom and experience quite yet , 43 here , but getting there , slowly but surely ... with the assistance and sharing of kind folks like yourself I can only become wiser . Thanks again and I wish you the best on the picks ... I have Irving on my pay fantasy pool (been doing it with the same group for the past 10 years) , and he is yet to break out for the mind blowing game this season , Lets hope that this evening ... Minni had to fight to hold the victory at NY and hopefully they are drained !