Login Search

2013-14 NBA picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Thanks. Yeah, that's usually a profitable angle. The third quarter was ridiculous though.

As far as middling, that never works for me. Makes sense in theory, but I just can't do it.
Middling is tough but I've found it works out better most of the time for me.

So if you bet one unit and lose you still profit 2 units. Also, if it goes to overtime and your original bet loses you get a little bit back.

Good hit though. Hindsight is 20/20.

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
Heat -140 series...interesting
Not really. They're going to be favored in game three and now they have home court.

If you still think the Spurs win the series, just take them ML the next two games.

I think will be 2-2 going back to San Antonio. I also picked the Spurs to win before the series.

coin what's your thoughts on the series? i have a similar bet for the series like you, stupidly i should have takin miami plus the points last night and hedged a bit, that was probably the road game they were most likely to win. i have a hard time seeing the spurs win this before game 7 now, i really thought they would win in 7 before it started anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
coin what's your thoughts on the series? i have a similar bet for the series like you, stupidly i should have takin miami plus the points last night and hedged a bit, that was probably the road game they were most likely to win. i have a hard time seeing the spurs win this before game 7 now, i really thought they would win in 7 before it started anyways.
Hope you stayed patient.

I'm no fan of LeBron, but I almost feel sorry for him. His supporting cast is a joke. Unfortunately for him, it's costing him the chance to cement his legacy as an elite winner. He will never be regarded as such without a third title.