Login Search

2013-14 NBA picks

Last Post

I'm starting to feel uneasy about the Spurs. Not sure why. Maybe it's the Seaweed effect. Maybe it's the line moving too much... I never like it when that happens.

I remember someone posting that the spread often doesn't matter in the NBA Finals, it does seem true, it only did last year game 6, 2012 none of the games, 2011 only game 4 iirc (fave wins dog covers, and that 2011 one was a push). So I'm not sure if taking Heat+5 and going for the "middle" is the best option here... Starting to think about Heat ml

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
I'm starting to feel uneasy about the Spurs. Not sure why. Maybe it's the Seaweed effect. Maybe it's the line moving too much... I never like it when that happens.

I remember someone posting that the spread often doesn't matter in the NBA Finals, it does seem true, it only did last year game 6, 2012 none of the games, 2011 only game 4 iirc (fave wins dog covers, and that 2011 one was a push). So I'm not sure if taking Heat+5 and going for the "middle" is the best option here... Starting to think about Heat ml
Seaweed is a bad sign I agree, we will see...

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post

The Spurs are the more complete and obviously deeper team -- especially in the frontcourt -- but the Heat still have the best player in the universe, so I wouldn't completely rule them out ever. Plus, SA has to prove they can get the monkey off their backs in this matchup. Again, I think tonight is a close game, then the Spurs win handily in Game 2.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
The Spurs are the more complete and obviously deeper team -- especially in the frontcourt -- but the Heat still have the best player in the universe, so I wouldn't completely rule them out ever. Plus, SA has to prove they can get the monkey off their backs in this matchup. Again, I think tonight is a close game, then the Spurs win handily in Game 2.
Last year ZigZag worked perfectly between these two, just saying...