Login Search

2013-14 NBA picks

Last Post

Wow 2nd day in a row got ****** hard by the hometown team. Yesterday bet against the O's, and for them to win the way they did hurt me. Fell asleep in the 3rd in this game, woke up and headed to the bathroom. Heard the commentator say Pacers in bounding with 7 seconds UP 94-92...my heart dropped and I hit the floor. I went really big on Wiz ML today. I think for the sake of my health I have to give this a rest. How did this happen? My poor heart cant handle this.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
Wow 2nd day in a row got ****** hard by the hometown team. Yesterday bet against the O's, and for them to win the way they did hurt me. Fell asleep in the 3rd in this game, woke up and headed to the bathroom. Heard the commentator say Pacers in bounding with 7 seconds UP 94-92...my heart dropped and I hit the floor. I went really big on Wiz ML today. I think for the sake of my health I have to give this a rest. How did this happen? My poor heart cant handle this.
Dude it's not just you I've lost a bunch of money from football season and march madness betting this fukking nonsensical schitzo league.