Login Search

2013-14 NBA picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
LAC -215 (4.3U to win 4)
LAC -5 (2.18U to win 2)

Start with that and go from there.
I'm the biggest OKC fan here and even I think LA covers.

With hay said, it's the NBA. You
Might want to take OKC live at some point if they get down double digits for a middle or small insurance policy.

This "shouldn't" be a good spot for OKC. They got the split they were looking for in LA and the Clippers should play like the more desperate team

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
I'm the biggest OKC fan here and even I think LA covers.

With hay said, it's the NBA. You
Might want to take OKC live at some point if they get down double digits for a middle or small insurance policy.

This "shouldn't" be a good spot for OKC. They got the split they were looking for in LA and the Clippers should play like the more desperate team
Agree. Why I never really like going bigger than 6-8U at most on a single NBA play.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Agree. Why I never really like going bigger than 6-8U at most on a single NBA play.
It's kind of like last night when I said that there was no way the league wanted the Nets to go down 3-0.

I think it applies here as well. The second round has been lackluster and some of these series "need"
To go longer.

Watch the foul calls early....

At any rate, it seems like a good spot to take LA.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
It's kind of like last night when I said that there was no way the league wanted the Nets to go down 3-0.

I think it applies here as well. The second round has been lackluster and some of these series "need"
To go longer.

Watch the foul calls early....

At any rate, it seems like a good spot to take LA.
Yday was a pretty easy chase day. Play Brook, if it loses chase with Portland. Zero chance that two publicly backed away faves would cover and take 3-0 series leads.

Similar situation today. Public is on both away teams. Highly doubt both series go to 3-1. I'm all over Clipps. If it loses, may play Wiz big. Doubt I can chase though laying -210 on clipps ml.

I think both series get tied up 2-2 at the end of the day.