Login Search

2013-14 NBA picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
anyone playing for anything in the nba tonight?
It's that time of the year when it's best to just lay off and start thinking Round 1 of the playoffs. Neither price is worth it tonight.

Maybe the bad teams playing at home tomorrow will be looking to put up a strong effort in front of the home crowd to help season ticket sales as much as possible. The Magic/Bucks/Wolves/Cavs/Nuggets are the best candidates tomorrow. But they're probably just not worth the investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
I figured as much. Was thinking of playing knicks moneyline for half a unit. I dont think Brooklyn wants a piece of my bulls.
Is Toronto/Miami better than Chicago/Indy? I think I'd much rather have to play the Bulls & Pacers, if given the choice, and avoid the Heat until the ECF.

For the Nets, Williams/Johnson/Pierce are all gametime decisions and Teletovic/Anderson/Livingston are all confirmed out. For the Knicks, Anthony is out and Felton is hurt. It's tough to tell what will happen with that many changes, but you may be right about the +6 & ML being worth a play. If any of those GTDs sit, the Knicks could have a huge edge.