Login Search

2013-14 NBA picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
That late collapse by Memphis had nothing to do with the late money hammering GS.

Just a coincidence I'm sure.
Wow I just saw that what the fukk? Line went from -1 to -3 at pinny in an hour and a half just before tip?

Just gotta get back to the grind I guess. Gambling is so tough sometimes.

At least you have baseball rolling around to sort of mix it up with the NBA (and possibly even forget a bit about the NBA for a couple weeks until the playoffs) . You must be looking forward to that. I'm still pretty new to the sport but getting into it slowly, year by year.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
At least you have baseball rolling around to sort of mix it up with the NBA (and possibly even forget a bit about the NBA for a couple weeks until the playoffs) . You must be looking forward to that. I'm still pretty new to the sport but getting into it slowly, year by year.
Yeah, I can't wait.

Did great in college hoops tonight, but true to form, I never have a good night in both sports at the same time. Ever.

Yeah, I can't wait.

Did great in college hoops tonight, but true to form, I never have a good night in both sports at the same time. Ever.
Well as long as you didn't have a bad night in both

I hope I get another consistent sport other than NBA in gambling. It's annoying to finally go cold in a sport and have nothing else to really turn to.

Yeah, I can't wait.

same for me....won all sides and big in cbb but hammered in nba
i did have GS and couldnt believe they won. saw the final after i gave up..
was on them just b/c of the DNP for Lee who is on my list of players..

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
same for me....won all sides and big in cbb but hammered in nba
i did have GS and couldnt believe they won. saw the final after i gave up..
was on them just b/c of the DNP for Lee who is on my list of players..
Haha add me to the party too. Killed it in college hoops, and then got killed in NBA.

gl NC with Clipps, I might be on the other side. Not sure I can pass up the Rocks without Dwight.