Login Search

2013-14 NBA picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
it all comes down to coaching....doesnt help that they lost Holliday.
next year they make the playoffs...

Classic letdown spot for Lakers tonight.

Hornets should be decent next year but they should have been a lot better this year. On paper they look pretty good but the whole Holliday/Evans/Gordon mix might not be the best situation. Particularly Gordon/Evans.

Quote Originally Posted by shevabets View Post
Inability to unabashedly unload on bets like this, no matter how unnerving the process may be, is costing me lots of money.

Great play.
Thanks. NBA is a live bettor's wet dream if you can find the right angles. For instance, I could've locked in a much better number than this at halftime.

Card sucks tonight. Might just pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose' View Post
No Coin who you got tonight Spurs or Heat? GL tonight
Quote Originally Posted by Rose' View Post
No Coin who you got tonight Spurs or Heat? GL tonight
Quote Originally Posted by 1Time! View Post
Don't mean to bug NoCoin but you got any leans for the 3 matchups tonight if any? Looking to roll something into the NHL for a friday arvo action parlay at work
Leaned Heat initially, but doubt I'll play it. Line/movement seems fishy to me. I figured Miami would be +1 here.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Leaned Heat initially, but doubt I'll play it. Line/movement seems fishy to me. I figured Miami would be +1 here.
Yeah was leaning miami, then spurs, then miami so stayed out. Ended up with a NHL parlay with OKC ML added (staying on the fade suns train)

What do you think about Indiana vs Dallas? Looks like many have giving up on Indiana, because of the recent losses. Could be the game to jump back on the Pacers bandwagon. Rebounding and defense clearly in favor of Indiana. They have to get their shit together at some point, don't they?