Login Search

2013-14 NBA picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
NBA is such a joke. It has to be the only sport where you can take away a teams best player and they have a better shot at winning/covering. If anyone is auto-betting these injury games, they got to be making a fortune. I'm pretty confident your ticket would have cashed if Durant played.
Check Tommy Karate's thread. He literally has an auto-play for it.

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
NBA is such a joke. It has to be the only sport where you can take away a teams best player and they have a better shot at winning/covering. If anyone is auto-betting these injury games, they got to be making a fortune. I'm pretty confident your ticket would have cashed if Durant played.
35-26 into the Kings games. I made my own list of players and been following that. Tweaked it here and there (ie, removed Derek Favors, added L. Stephenson)....

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Yeah, but think about that -- 57% without their best player. That is just stupid.
He made a few mistakes... that should be around 60%/65%, and last year, was way better !!
Wait until i start hitting my under bets after All stars game, then i can say this shit is predictable.