Login Search

2013-14 NBA picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
No coin probably bets more "real" money than most people on this site it's just spread out.

Even if his units are $20 he probably still wagers thousands monthly.

Of course most people on here won't understand the math and I'm not going to bother to explain.

good post.. what i dont get about calling people out is... who cares what they bet?

and either way its a no way

no coin bets 20 dollars a game and hes a clown or doesnt bet real money

someone else bets a 1000 and they are air betting

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
good post.. what i dont get about calling people out is... who cares what they bet?

and either way its a no way

no coin bets 20 dollars a game and hes a clown or doesnt bet real money

someone else bets a 1000 and they are air betting
why do so many people keep saying he bets $20 a game?? his UNIT is $20. most games he has multiple units/multiple sports at play.

my unit is $50.....some hot shots here will prob laugh at people who have units <$100. i could have 1-2 dimes in play some nights with 3 sports going right now.

its so silly how some people act on here. your unit size should be small imo...

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
why do so many people keep saying he bets $20 a game?? his UNIT is $20. most games he has multiple units/multiple sports at play.

my unit is $50.....some hot shots here will prob laugh at people who have units <$100. i could have 1-2 dimes in play some nights with 3 sports going right now.

its so silly how some people act on here. your unit size should be small imo...
Good posting. Like i said I could careless how much any one here bets.. whether its 5 dollars or 5k doesnt matter.

Agreed with the 50 dollars a unit.. next thing you know you can have a dime worth of action, and at least its spread out rather than 1 k on one game and it goes to shyt

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
Good posting. Like i said I could careless how much any one here bets.. whether its 5 dollars or 5k doesnt matter.

Agreed with the 50 dollars a unit.. next thing you know you can have a dime worth of action, and at least its spread out rather than 1 k on one game and it goes to shyt
I've been tempted to up my unit size, but I make so many plays that it's hard -- or dangerous -- for a small bettor like me who is still volume-driven. I've said before that I'm much better off being selective and making bigger bets instead of sticking my hand in so many cookie jars, but I just can't help myself. LTA.