Login Search

2013-14 NBA picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Agree, but will that work during the grueling stretch of playoff basketball? Especially when they're starting to expect to win and contend for a title? I feel like they might eventually need an upgrade, or they'll never reach their full potential.
Maybe. He's as young as his team. Either he'll evolve or be worked out.

Bought Joe Lacob a few glasses of wine when he came to my restaurant last month. Guy has done the impossible with this franchise.

I'm telling you coin. If you are going to watch the games, look at the lines, and spend time at SBR, you might as well bet. Even if it does mean only playing small. I mean you are doing everything that leads up to betting, just minus the betting. If you are tired of bad beats and losing money, just play small.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
I'm telling you coin. If you are going to watch the games, look at the lines, and spend time at SBR, you might as well bet. Even if it does mean only playing small. I mean you are doing everything that leads up to betting, just minus the betting. If you are tired of bad beats and losing money, just play small.
I'm not capping games anymore, Speedy. Haven't in a week. Just making some observations.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
I'm still not understanding the question. Are you being serious? Why wouldn't I?

I don't know I just thought you were more of a line movement guy.

I don't really know what the word "capping" means. Like when someone says that are they saying they are making their own line? That's kind of how I always viewed the word.