Login Search

2013-14 NBA picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
So the best thing you could find to do on the whole Internet was watch play by play of worthless regular season nba games?

I'll be in Detroit this September. Gonna buy you a beer and reprogram your computers.
Can't have the sound on for anything. I'm supposed to be "working" (which I am, but I'm also checking scores).

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Big win, but man, not exactly the eye of the tiger from the Warriors down the stretch.

Do you like Jackson? i.e., do you think he can be a championship-level coach? I have my doubts.
I like him and what he has done with GState.....they were terrible before...granted they had Monta Ellis cancering the team, and a very unhealthy and not half as productive Curry.

There GM has got to be GM of the year...they don't even have close to their best player back (yes I said it) is Harrison Barnes.
This group will win ships

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Big win, but man, not exactly the eye of the tiger from the Warriors down the stretch.

Do you like Jackson? i.e., do you think he can be a championship-level coach? I have my doubts.
He's more of a mascot/leader than anything. Great fit for this young group because they are moldable and respond to his type of motivation. His assistants do most of the play calling and in-game strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
He's more of a mascot/leader than anything. Great fit for this young group because they are moldable and respond to his type of motivation. His assistants do most of the play calling and in-game strategy.
Agree, but will that work during the grueling stretch of playoff basketball? Especially when they're starting to expect to win and contend for a title? I feel like they might eventually need an upgrade, or they'll never reach their full potential.