Login Search

2013-14 NBA picks

Last Post

this is looking to be one of the best years in recent memory. lebron officially king of the league, as we sadly move away from kobe.

a lot of young talent. new faces in new places.

from a betting perspective its always tough bc of the pace of the game.. basketball is a game of runs and changes constantly throughout the game. as long as bettors understand this, it can def be profitable and less frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
I'm going to give this a try for now and see how it goes. Not sure how dedicated I'll be to it, given how much I'm concentrating on the NFL and college football and I'm trying to get ready for college hoops season as well. I just have a hard time getting psyched for the NBA these days. Been through the wars and just not as interested anymore.

No plays on opening night, though I do lean Miami.

For Wednesday:

NO +2.5 (3.3U to win 3)
WAS +3 (1.1U to win 1)

Might add Cleveland or Atlanta later.

Best of luck this year guys.

CLE +4 (2.2U to win 2)

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Good luck fellas.

Pelicans line has moved a little too much for my liking, but I'll hope for the best.

I'd go bigger on Cavs and Wiz, but it's early and I don't want to get ahead of myself.
smart man nc

im sure you know

nba sucks early on for many. im just tryna breakeven first few weeks until there are some trends and correlations...and i get to view how a lot of these teams play