Login Search

Wizzle's 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
i was thinking the same, also because Dallas plays Pacers tomorow!
Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Yep. Left money on the table. I forgot all about it.
Mavericks +9.5 -105 (4x); ML +415 (.5x)
and i STILL picked Pacers (-9), think thats just a stupid moove, specialy going against my gut and toughts

Nice hits !

Wiz I know it's not your style of betting (nor mine btw) but I'm considering a larger-than-life wager on a parlay of Clippers to win the Pacific -500 and OKC to win the NorthWest -500. I mean in my mind there is no way and I mean NONE that either don't win their respective divisions. Do you have any doubts on either?

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
Wiz I know it's not your style of betting (nor mine btw) but I'm considering a larger-than-life wager on a parlay of Clippers to win the Pacific -500 and OKC to win the NorthWest -500. I mean in my mind there is no way and I mean NONE that either don't win their respective divisions. Do you have any doubts on either?
Wizz /seto I have followed you both since the finals last year and appreciate your insights throughout this season and in doing so learnt so much about the nba. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
They'll both win but why not parlay it? Even with a major injury both should be fine.

They'll both win but why not parlay it? Even with a major injury both should be fine.
I said parlay, reread my post

Pays -227. Seems good to me. Both have 5 & 5.5 game leads and are by far better teams than the others in their division.

Yeah even if KD goes down (fingers crossed), Russ is coming back soon. Still that would be pretty fukked up if it happened.