Login Search

Tommy Karate NBA 2013/2014

Last Post

It's logical to ride OKC for game 3. Spurs seem too hungry for me to bet against them anymore. I will stick with the heat pacers series and ride it out.

Spurs will take the finals this year. It is their last chance for all the old men to go out with a bang.

Spurs will win it all and Miami big three will break up and be no more.

Then next season, Houston will get past first round of the playoffs. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
I wonder if Kevin Love would consider going to New York? That would get real interesting....I think he goes there or Lakers....not sure why in the hell he would go to Boston....gonna be interesting where he winds up
what do the Knicks have to offer minny?

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
I wonder if Kevin Love would consider going to New York? That would get real interesting....I think he goes there or Lakers....not sure why in the hell he would go to Boston....gonna be interesting where he winds up
Houston is gearing up to compete for Love as well as per bleacher report

I'll gladly take Evan Turner and Indy +9 if George sits:

Paul George (concussion) will be a game-time call for Saturday's Game 3, according to coach Frank Vogel.

"We're hopeful that he'll be able to play but he has not cleared all of the protocol," Vogel said. The Pacers were lucky to have a few days off since George is still not taking contact as of Friday afternoon. There hasn't been anything specific as to what George is doing outside of taking shots -- such as riding a stationary bike, agility drills or jogging -- so it's tough to gauge how far along he is. Still, most information suggests he'll be ready to play on Saturday.
Source: Candace Buckner on Twitter
May 23 - 1:56 P

======================================== =================
May switch to OKC if Ibaka is cleared to play decent minutes:

Serge Ibaka (calf) has "rapidly progressed" and the Thunder have changed his status to day-to-day, according to Yahoo! Sports.

The report adds there's a chance Ibaka can play in Game 3 on Sunday. He is walking and doing some light basketball drills thanks to unexpected reduction in his calf. Ibaka ruled himself out for the series vs. the Spurs on May 21, so this situation has been a mess. The Thunder were quiet regarding Ibaka's status at the time of the injury and not much else is clear outside of his diagnosis of Grade 2 calf strain. Meanwhile, some of the Spurs were expecting Ibaka to play in this series. Ibaka's team is down 0-2 after getting destroyed on defense in each game, so they need him back in a big way.
Source: Adrian Wojnarowski on Twitter
May 23 - 12:34 PM

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
Paul George has been cleared and will play in gm3.

I think Ibaka plays too. I don't see why OKC would bring this news up and then not play him. How healthy and effective will he be? Not sure.
If it's anything like David Lee last year for GS when they rushed him back after he was "out for the postseason" he will do nothing but hurt OKC even more.

Not sure how limiting this injury is though. I guess we'll soon find out.